May 2024 Login Supercontainers

Kynami

2 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Are you keeping track of that count yourself or do you have some kind of counter from somewhere (a mod or something) that lets you know that specific number.

FYI (in case you're not aware)...SC do not have a guaranteed ship drop (you can open 10,000 & not be guaranteed a ship)...

Just a guaranteed "premium item" drop...which includes all of the gold colored items in the list:

1,000 doubloons...

7 days premium time...

(& I believe 1 more...but spacing on what it is)

Will all reset the "guaranteed drop" counter to zero.

In recent patch there is a update which in armory you can see the how far away from guaranteed drop.

Apart from community token section the guaranteed drop is also available in other containers that is in sale in armory.

The description clearly state that I can get a ship at 200 if I am unlucky enough, I have got a few 7 days premium on the way and it didn't reset the counter. So I think this is not the case for SC.

8_%L0{}EGVYW@M0G5M%MAEP.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Previously it said premium item...not premium ship...that is new.

I opened all my SCs from the B-day event at once & got a ship...it was the 1st I got from a SC in over 4 years...& I collect all 3 containers every day...maybe missed a dozen in those 4 years.

This is definitely new.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Like 2

On EU account I got 50 November Foxtrot & 50 November Echo Seventeen flags.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Are you keeping track of that count yourself or do you have some kind of counter from somewhere (a mod or something) that lets you know that specific number.

FYI (in case you're not aware)...SC do not have a guaranteed ship drop (you can open 10,000 & not be guaranteed a ship)...

Just a guaranteed "premium item" drop...which includes all of the gold colored items in the list:

1,000 doubloons...

7 days premium time...

(& I believe 1 more...but spacing on what it is)

Will all reset the "guaranteed drop" counter to zero.

To be clear the quoted post is wrong and is making false claims.

The 1000 doubloons drop does not reset the counter.  I received 1000 doubloons 6 super containers ago.  The pity drop happens after 200 super containers have been opened without a ship.  My counter is currently at 135.  This matches to having gotten West Virginia '41 65 super containers ago.  I last got 7 days premium time 58 super containers ago, so it also doesn't match that.

The pity drop is a premium ship and it happens after opening 200 super containers without having received a ship.

My supporting data, a screenshot of my account as it was at the time I posted this and my records of my most recent 68 super containers:

count.thumb.png.b29db03fa2ff0bd9fcf61f9fbf9ccfc4.png

drops.thumb.png.6f6c313c6487e8559d39c050e8888b57.png

Please don't spread misinformation.

• Like 1

Green CXP boosters and flags of the "improved fire chance" flavor. Meh.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Helstrem said:

To be clear the quoted post is wrong and is making false claims.

The 1000 doubloons drop does not reset the counter.  I received 1000 doubloons 6 super containers ago.  The pity drop happens after 200 super containers have been opened without a ship.  My counter is currently at 135.  This matches to having gotten West Virginia '41 65 super containers ago.  I last got 7 days premium time 58 super containers ago, so it also doesn't match that.

The pity drop is a premium ship and it happens after opening 200 super containers without having received a ship.

My supporting data, a screenshot of my account as it was at the time I posted this and my records of my most recent 68 super containers:

count.thumb.png.b29db03fa2ff0bd9fcf61f9fbf9ccfc4.png

drops.thumb.png.6f6c313c6487e8559d39c050e8888b57.png

Please don't spread misinformation.

Wasn't misinformation until recently...it was 100% accurate...

Beside reading what it used to say (before they changed it) many times in the past...after an over 4 year span of never getting a ship out of a SC I would know.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

50 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

365 (days a year) x 3 (containers a day...& Yes...I do farm all 3 containers a day...may have missed a dozen in those 4 years) = 1,095 (a year) x 4 (for 4 years) = 4,380 (containers) ÷ 200 (per guaranteed drop) = 21 (& only 20 more to open away from 22) ships...

Your math there is disingenuous and horribly off. The guarantee is for super containers specifically not containers in general. On average somebody playing to their full potential may see 4-5 SC per month outside of spikes like the anniversary event. And in the past when the monthly SC from logins was one and not two it would be lower than that. Plus people going for coal instead of trying their luck will see less SC per month as well.

So if one assumes that you averaged 4 SC per month by constantly going for try your luck... that is ~192 SC. So you would probably be due one ship. Funny how those numbers look compared to yours.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Kynami said:

Your math there is disingenuous and horribly off.

[The guarantee is for super containers specifically not containers in general.]

On average somebody playing to their full potential may see 4-5 SC per month outside of spikes like the anniversary event. And in the past when the monthly SC from logins was one and not two it would be lower than that. Plus people going for coal instead of trying their luck will see less SC per month as well.

So if one assumes that you averaged 4 SC per month by constantly going for try your luck... that is ~192 SC. So you would probably be due one ship. Funny how those numbers look compared to yours.

Wow... you're right... [especially the 1st part I bracketed] ...

Major brain fart (sorry 'bout the smell).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Wasn't misinformation until recently...it was 100% accurate...

Beside reading what it used to say (before they changed it) many times in the past...after an over 4 year span of never getting a ship out of a SC I would know.

I've been tracking my super containers for years.

You said "SC do not have a guaranteed ship drop (you can open 10,000 & not be guaranteed a ship)" and that is factually incorrect.  The change is not that recent, dating back to at least May of 2023, maybe August of 2022 when economic signals and camos were replaced with boosters.  While WG stated there was a pity drop mechanism prior to that the tracking number was not visible and if there really was a pity mechanism then the change in May of 2023 reset the counter as I had received 145 super containers at that point since the last premium ship and I didn't get a premium ship until super container #217, which is 216 since the prior premium ship I received from a super container.

That said, getting a premium ship from container #217 did reset the counter whereas doubloons, steel and premium time I've received since have not.

My 2 monthly SC's on EU:

15 x Ship XP +800%

25 x Credits +40%

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Helstrem said:

I've been tracking my super containers for years.

You said "SC do not have a guaranteed ship drop (you can open 10,000 & not be guaranteed a ship)" and that is factually incorrect.  The change is not that recent, dating back to at least May of 2023, maybe August of 2022 when economic signals and camos were replaced with boosters.  While WG stated there was a pity drop mechanism prior to that the tracking number was not visible and if there really was a pity mechanism then the change in May of 2023 reset the counter as I had received 145 super containers at that point since the last premium ship and I didn't get a premium ship until super container #217, which is 216 since the prior premium ship I received from a super container.

That said, getting a premium ship from container #217 did reset the counter whereas doubloons, steel and premium time I've received since have not.

As of the last B-day event it still showed "premium item"...not premium ship because I checked after finally getting a premium ship after over 4 years (I had been in.this clan for over 4 years at that time & had never gotten 1 while in this clan at that point) when I opened all of my SCs at once then.

They may have changed that mechanic in May of '23 or even Aug or '22 but the text still read "premium item" during the B-day event last year.

They may have installed a counter at either of those points...never noticed it one way or the other...but the text still had the old text then.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

On 5/24/2024 at 11:47 PM, MnemonScarlet said:

I'm sure I'll get nothing good when I get mine tomorrow. :V

Yeah, just some green boosters (ship exp I think?) and 7 days of premium time. :V

• Like 1

This was on ASIA.

25 000 Free XP

50 x India Delta