I want my 13.3 back!

WES_HoundDog

No more asymetrical battles?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Preach to the choir my friend, i miss them badly as well and judging from the Twitch stream chat, we are not alone.

• Like 3

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/
https://blog.worldofwarships.com/

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

World of Warships also has Twitch, YouTube and Discord channels which offer opportunity to make comments, @WES_HoundDog.

You do realize that DevStrike isn't an officially supported pathway to communicate to World of Warships personnel, right?

• Like 1

asymetric battles at least helped with people not grinding dockyard through random battles.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

It's unfortunate we don't have them. However lets hope WG adds another fun gamemode soon.

5 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

I want my 13.3 back!

I suspect Wedgie feels the same way, tho for different reasons........

• Haha 1

My friends just gave up on Wisconsin when he realised what had happen :classic_sad:

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

No more asymmetrical battles?

Yes.  I realized that grinding any Dockyard missions this week just got 200 times harder.... 

#bringbackasym

Forget 13.3, I want my pre-8.0 back. 😁

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2024 at 7:18 PM, BOBTHEBALL said:

It's unfortunate we don't have them. However lets hope WG adds another fun gamemode soon.

The D-Day event on the test server is not it...at least not at the level of hell it is at...

But the 1st stage last update they tested was insane hard & they toned it down by the 3rd iteration... hopefully it will be the same with this stage before it goes live.

Note: It's actually good they got bots that aren't morons & have some skillful traits to them (insane accuracy & damage per shell)...get caught sitting in smoke & 3 bot DD volleys will take you off the board before you can boost away (that's 1 DD firing 3 rounds...not 3 DDs...just to clarify) definitely takes some skill to survive for any amount of time & the criteria for farming the extra stars (at least at it's present difficulty level) is next to impossible.

Main objective is easy enough...but the extra stars require taking out the big ships & getting close to the DDs is dangerous enough...

& Of course they all have the standard bot torp dodging abilities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The D-Day event on the test server is not it...at least not at the level of hell it is at...

But the 1st stage last update they tested was insane hard & they toned it down by the 3rd iteration... hopefully it will be the same with this stage before it goes live.

Note: It's actually good they got bots that aren't morons & have some skillful traits to them (insane accuracy & damage per shell)...get caught sitting in smoke & 3 bot DD volleys will take you off the board before you can boost away (that's 1 DD firing 3 rounds...not 3 DDs...just to clarify) definitely takes some skill to survive for any amount of time & the criteria for farming the extra stars (at least at it's present difficulty level) is next to impossible.

Main objective is easy enough...but the extra stars require taking out the big ships & getting close to the DDs is dangerous enough...

& Of course they all have the standard bot torp dodging abilities.

Sounds like a challenge then, good good.