More please

HamptonRoads

16 minutes ago, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

Great for stat padding if thats important to you

Completely unimportant to me.

Thanks for sharing the Emden vote news, though.  😄 

I waltzed through most of the tasks in Co-op and only used randoms for the spotting-damage criteria fulfilment.

• Like 1

The fact that WG continues to neglect the low tiers, despite there being multiple famous low-tier premium ships they could add and make absolute bank off of just because people would want them in their port is thoroughly ridiculous.

• Like 3

On 5/23/2024 at 7:05 PM, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

the twitch community voted Emden to be the next boat break down subject

I don't 'twitch'. What is meant by the term 'boat break down'? As for the Emden, I call mine the 'Machine Gun Kelly' (& you don't want to meet it 😁).

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

I don't 'twitch'. What is meant by the term 'boat break down'? As for the Emden, I call mine the 'Machine Gun Kelly' (& you don't want to meet it 😁).

The community managers running the NA Wednesday evening stream showcase the chosen boat at the start of their stream, playing it, discussing it, etc. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2024 at 2:54 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

I was glad to see it and want more like it as well. The ONLY issue is none of the games you play towards that count towards the main things we have to do. I wish WG would just lower the minimum tier for stuff to T3. That would let more people play low tiers who wish to and also let newer players participate in more stuff.

T5+ has never made sense to me. I know WG wants people in higher tiers but a smart business would do what players want, make more players happy, and include as many people as possible. Happy and engaged players will spend more. Every move they make seems money driven yet they screw it up so bad they cost themselves money.

I remember the update T4 missions went away (#MissMyKuma...& of course this mission is only T2&3...just to rub some salt...but I digress)...

They went away so new CV players could practice without all the veterans clubbing them everytime there was a mission.

But even though it's CV related it's one we can't blame on the rebork as it happened way before that... but...what did happen that very same update...

Strafing & manual drops were removed from T4 CVs...

Thus enforcing the "let new CVs players practice w/out being trolled" theory...tho no official WG announcement stated that was the official reason.