More please

HamptonRoads

On behalf of the players who like low tiers,

image.png.94af4ad4bbad56f947ef50bff0fda6d8.png

image.png.72b23c482391c13238b75c7a9ccbff32.png

• Like 11

I got excited to see what I can play at that tier too!

• Like 3

Picked up a Charleston for some coal, time to have some fun for once 😁

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

On behalf of the players who like low tiers,

Thanks_WorldofWarships_trophy-icon_03-23-2022_.jpg.8ecebac601286f813d7e15f6e8eed784.jpgDrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0f2763590046c89bd5bf15ac8e9c3037.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jakeshuffle said:

47 minutes ago, Jakeshuffle said:

34 minutes ago, MashedPotatoSalad said:

Picked up a Charleston for some coal, time to have some fun for once 😁

I've got Mikasa for this one.  Nice to get a chance to dust her off and get some progress for a mission she was originally part of.

image.png

• Like 6

That's splendid news - thank you for drawing this to my attention.

Gives me an excuse to dust off a bunch of fun low tier ships that I almost never play otherwise...

• Like 2

At first I thought this was good to use the low tiers. That rank battle was going to be open for lower tiers. Wargaming was going back to old school. Then I saw nothing has change for rank, brawl, and operations tiers mode. WG put a global paint brush for non-valid battle formats for tier 2's and 3's. 😉That is some good quality QA there.

Jutland.jpg

rank.jpg

Brawl.jpg

Operations.jpg

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

fun low tier ships

I may play any of my ships in port - even T1s. I have various lists (& a master list) so the ship I play is randomized. For T2s - T3s, I have 29 available for battle 😁.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey, this looks good. I'll need to schedule some play time for this.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

On behalf of the players who like low tiers

'Service Announcement'.  Where is this mission? Your OP post is only two hours old (as of now) & this mission is not available, atm, on either of my PC EU or NA accounts. Unless, this is for new starting out accounts only?

Edited by Aethervox

1 hour ago, Aethervox said:

'Service Announcement'.  Where is this mission? Your OP post is only two hours old (as of now) & this mission is not available, atm, on either of my PC EU or NA accounts. Unless, this is for new starting out accounts only?

Same here : no mission

Was this one of the missions you had to click to get in the news section? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aethervox said:

59 minutes ago, Silence_CN said:

Same here : no mission

48 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

Was this one of the missions you had to click to get in the news section? 

Combat Mission Calendar in Update 13.4 | World of Warships

scroll to the "Great Naval Battles" tab and click on the pointing finger icon.

Edited by HamptonRoads
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And now I have combat missions for...

image.png.a21a2fa7c52ed0c51987fb52849791d6.png

Tsushima is II-III, Jutland is III-X (?), Bismarck is VII-X. There's another special chain for HMS Hood, which is from V - X. 

I am dusting off Mikasa, Smith, Charleston, Emden, Vampire, Dreadnought, Exeter, Siroco, Genova.... lots of fun ships to play. 

• Like 2

Too bad this is during the dockyard grind, but nice to have missions for the low levels.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bomont said:

Too bad this is during the dockyard grind, but nice to have missions for the low levels.

That was my first thought as well, great some love for the low tiers, but why now, now that i have to grind the Dockyard?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I was glad to see it and want more like it as well. The ONLY issue is none of the games you play towards that count towards the main things we have to do. I wish WG would just lower the minimum tier for stuff to T3. That would let more people play low tiers who wish to and also let newer players participate in more stuff.

T5+ has never made sense to me. I know WG wants people in higher tiers but a smart business would do what players want, make more players happy, and include as many people as possible. Happy and engaged players will spend more. Every move they make seems money driven yet they screw it up so bad they cost themselves money.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If only the dockyard missions let you play the WW1 tiers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've finished three out of four of the "Great Battles:  Battle of Tsushima" mission tasks.
The fourth task is to win 3 battles.  🙂 

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I've finished three out of four of the "Great Battles:  Battle of Tsushima" mission tasks.
The fourth task is to win 3 battles.  🙂 

I've finished getting the three wins.  
Task completed.
Mission accomplished.  🙂 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

scroll to the "Great Naval Battles" tab and click on the pointing finger icon.

I did & got the offer. Then I log into NA account & wait over 6 minutes for a battle to occur. That is the first fing CHEAT.

Then I can't take out the only other RL player on the enemy team, again, due to a fing CHEAT.

To top this fing CHEAT off, their Bots play way better & have far less damage on them.

Nothing but a Fing CHEAT!

23 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

I did & got the offer. Then I log into NA account & wait over 6 minutes for a battle to occur. That is the first fing CHEAT.

Then I can't take out the only other RL player on the enemy team, again, due to a fing CHEAT.

To top this fing CHEAT off, their Bots play way better & have far less damage on them.

Nothing but a Fing CHEAT!

Stop trying to do Tier-2 battles in randoms.  Co-op maximum waiting time is 30 seconds.  🙂 
More fun per your minute 🙂

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

Not much for rewards, but it's nice to see regardless; looks like Charleston and Koenig Albert will be coming out to play in between grinding back through the mid-tier USN CLs.

I suppose it's too much to hope that WG is using these two missions to test the waters for interest in more low-tier content...

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Stop trying to do Tier-2 battles in randoms.  Co-op maximum waiting time is 30 seconds.  🙂 
More fun per your minute 🙂

Maximum 2 minute wait in randoms at T2. Then you get bots and maximum PR and all the achievements. Great for stat padding if thats important to you, but also the chance to battle real players at the most fun tier. If all tiers counted toward directives, the wait at T2 would be far shorter. Weegee hates low tiers - as evidenced when the twitch community voted Emden to be the next boat break down subject. Boggzy and Gaishu were not happy. Blatantly disrespectful in fact. Good thing Ashkance and the new kid did the following weeks community stream, they did the segment well.

• Haha 1