Lol. It seems that a LOT of things go sideways in Weegeland these days ....

Andrewbassg

Posted (edited)

Narai-bugged.png

Aand it went downhill from there, complete timing breakdown....

Hamsters might got a seizure....

surprised-shocked.gif

.....or somethin'......

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Interesting, i will play a lot of OPs this week for the Dockyard, curious to see if the bots will behave differently for me as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Aand it went downhill from there, complete timing breakdown....

CVs do that if they attack the bay. I used to play CVs a Lot in OPS. Narai has a very fragile structure of triggers and a CV can break them all if not carefully. Once, just to see if it was possible I triggered the transportes, the bay and the CV. Biggest mess I've seen...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

CVs do that if they attack the bay. I used to play CVs a Lot in OPS. Narai has a very fragile structure of triggers and a CV can break them all if not carefully. Once, just to see if it was possible I triggered the transportes, the bay and the CV. Biggest mess I've seen...

I’m surprised this has gone this long without some kind of fix. This is almost certainly a holdover from the pre-Ops rework but post-CV rework version of the operation, where CVs couldn’t participate. 

• Like 1

Ops are “easy” to break by going outside of the script and arriving to areas “early”.  It’s no fun when it happens. There’s an account on NA that I’ve come across early, 5ish east coast time, who constantly does exactly that in dd’s. Gets their torps hits in, dies, and throws a proverbial middle finger to the rest in chat as they “battle on” 

4 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Only once I've seen this before. Like 2-3 weeks ago. Never seen otherwise.

• Like 1