I Gave up.. I played every Day, incl Brawls, Coop and Ops..

SerahKhan

And while I played every day, and exceeded all other tasks, stuck at 32.5 M tanked out of 42 M

I hate WG when they pull this crap, Missions Reset today, and I give up, 10M extra seems like a million mile away

Regards

JM

PS I got the Whiskey anyway, but I give up on the extra Steel

take care all

• Confused 3

5 or 6 random games in a T10 BB might do that, if you have those kinds of ships.

I am 3 mill away, hope to do it in a couple of games.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, SerahKhan said:

And while I played every day, and exceeded all other tasks, stuck at 32.5 M tanked out of 42 M

Play Conqueror (probably you don't like it but it is a good tool to farm damage), kite at 18-20km and shoot, shoot, shoot... everyone and their mothers will try to sink you, that's what you want... use all your reprints, focus on staying alive tanking damage, dealing damage is secondary to farming damage so watch out giving too much broadside.

• Like 2

Missions don't reset...

You can complete it tomorrow if you wish so.

You also have one extra week to finish the dockyard, after the last set of missions unlock. So you can be late by a day or two here and there, and still have ample time to finish all missions.

No idea how you understood that missions reset. They never did, no text suggests it anywhere, and simply looking at the list of missions from previous weeks will tell you that they don't. That's a bizarre thing to say.

• Like 6

Not Reset, just being late and losing time toi start next set. Thx for advice all, we'll see.. In any case, I think WG went too far on this 1

take care

JM

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just finished the BB potential last night [all randoms or ranked], but I still have 20mil in cruiser to farm. 

I got like 7mil last night throwing Napoli into co-ops. It sucks. I literally charge strait ahead and fire my a turret every 8 seconds to get spotted asap. I never die, and I'm at or near the top of the xp board. I don't even shoot my main battery at the bots except to get their attention and then its HE. So frustrating. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm making progress on several Wisconsin dockyard missions simultaneously, at the moment.

From the "Temper, Temper" mission chain, I'm working on the 42 million potential damage task (which I don't strictly need to do, because I've already completed 6 tasks in that mission-set).

In the "Last Shot" mission chain, I'm sailing BB's and trying to ...
~ Cause 1 million HP of damage to ships with main-guns or with secondary battery.
~ Cause 180,000 HP of damage by setting fires or by flooding
~ Earn 250,000 Commander XP
~ Earn 50,000 Free XP
~ Get 45 "destroyed" ribbons

Some of these missions can be done with any ship type. 
So when I feel that I've done enough while sailing a battleship, I can switch to another ship type.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SerahKhan said:

Not Reset, just being late and losing time toi start next set. Thx for advice all, we'll see.. In any case, I think WG went too far on this 1

take care

JM

It is exceedingly boring.

If you have Bourgogne or Jean Bart, you can speed this up by going to co-op: Use Speed Boost as soon as the battle starts, and fire your guns early to get spotted.

Get spotted early and stay spotted, be the first to storm the beachhead and make yourself the priority target.

Get in close and keep maneuvering; the goal is to make shots land closed by, not to get your knutz shot off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

It is exceedingly boring.

If you have Bourgogne or Jean Bart, you can speed this up by going to co-op: Use Speed Boost as soon as the battle starts, and fire your guns early to get spotted.

Get spotted early and stay spotted, be the first to storm the beachhead and make yourself the priority target.

Get in close and keep maneuvering; the goal is to make shots land closed by, not to get your knutz shot off.

The Alsace is a nice tech-tree alternative.  She's got plenty of guns and decent armor and a speed-boost consumable.

26 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The Alsace is a nice tech-tree alternative.  She's got plenty of guns and decent armor and a speed-boost consumable.

Gotta admit I forgot the Alsace.

Of course, that’s what the JB and Bourgogne do, right? - they make you forget about having the Alsace. Or the Republique, for that matter.

• Haha 2

Potential damage tasks really suck.  That is my outstanding task this mission set as well.  The playstyle required to complete is not my pleasure.

• Like 2

Absolutely.
And it's even worse when you do 100 k in a tier VII cruiser...and NOONE in the red team even tries to shoot you.

I am full of joy...

• Like 2

The tanky T9-T10 super cruisers (Moskva, Kronshtadt, Alaska) are well-suited for potential damage tasks in Random.  Bow in and blaze away.  If the reds ignore you, you can farm them.  If they shoot at you, you are earning the potential damage.  This play style suits these ships, as well, and isn't a selfish adaption solely for potential damage that hampers your team.  Remember, actual damage isn't "potential" damage!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 12:12 PM, SerahKhan said:

take care

JM

you got 2 weeks for the final set of tasks.   Time to catch up then if you fall behind.

For the Cruiser one take out a smolly ( if you have one ) and blast away!!

Better be wigglin' your booty a LOT though!!

Get 2M per game 🤪

• Like 1

Working as intended.  Difficult enough to entice you to pay more than the minimum but not so difficult that you chose to skip it.

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

For the Cruiser one take out a smolly ( if you have one ) and blast away!!

Better be wigglin' your booty a LOT though!!

Get 2M per game 🤪

Throw on some club music and SHAKE THAT HULL! 😄

Potential damage is the easiest, must be played with a tier 10 ship. And also IF you are lucky to have a Gouden louwe as your enemy, just go to him so he can spam you with planes, those planes alone stack up the potential damage.