Just Witnessed The Height Of UnSportsmanship In WOWS

tm63au

12 hours ago, tm63au said:

OK look just trying to have bit fun throw in a humorous post, WOWS is not all seriousness, so I get it it you didn't get the humour of the post

regards    

Actually I got it...after you finally explained it in the 11th post of the article...

Explaining that the OP doesn't give any clue whatsoever as to the punchline it took you 10 comments later to finally explain doesn't mean I didn't get it...just that you didn't explain it in any way in your OP...

Which is clickbait.

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

It took over 10k games before I ever got a 1st ship from a SC...

Wanna guess what it was?

The 2nd took another year & the 3rd & final took over 4 years after that...none of them were much better than the 1st.

Well, alot of ships have changed over the years, and I haven't played mine for a while.  It's possible it isn't as bad as it used to be.

2 minutes ago, Jakob Knight said:

Well, alot of ships have changed over the years, and I haven't played mine for a while.  It's possible it isn't as bad as it used to be.

I ran it co-op for flakes when that was necessary...now it's 1 of the many that just get knocked off w/out ever having to leave port.

12 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Do tell us. TOG stands for 'The Order of Grog'?  &, ofc, in WoT you all have & play the TOG? Do tell us. 😁

The Old Guys 

😄

• Haha 1