Who said that Sejong is a bad ship?

Andrewbassg

Posted (edited)

Sejong-hard-carry.png

Sejong-hard-carry2.png

14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

Hard carry, turn around from 3-4, 5**-8** under three minutes left.

Edited by Andrewbassg

Definitely not me. Sejong’s a fine ship, although it’s nowhere close to my top picks at Tier IX. Jinan’s just a bigger and better version of it. 

• Like 2

I don't think anyone calls it bad, it's quite good compared to the other tier 9 cruisers. (Which are all mostly bad)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

I don't think anyone calls it bad, it's quite good compared to the other tier 9 cruisers. (Which are all mostly bad)

Well, the enemy team certainly disregarded her .......until it was too late  Smile_glasses.gif.ad42a1d7c6a3da5c4b37a0 And I dispute T9 cruisers being bad.... 

Edited by Andrewbassg

3 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Well, the enemy team certainly disregarded her .......until it was too late 

I quite enjoyed this line yeah 

And I dispute T9 cruisers being bad.... 

Oh they definitely aren't the scariest ships in-game. I'm more scared by some tier 8 cruisers than the tier 9 ones.

54 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

Hard carry, turn around from 3-4, 5**-8** under three minutes left.

👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Oh they definitely aren't the scariest ships in-game

Well....that's exactly what the red  team was thinking   CAF207FC-4197-4D6D-93A9-604272B8A9CB.gif. There are some preetty good T9 cruisers  outta there. Laska,  Kronstadt, Agir.... i just had a match in Agir in which brawled a full HP PomPom to zero. Granted, they are all less survivable than a BB but....disregard them at own peril.

23 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

I'm more scared by some tier 8 cruisers

I do wish for a T9 Mainz to exist .....

41 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Definitely not me. Sejong’s a fine ship, although it’s nowhere close to my top picks at Tier IX. Jinan’s just a bigger and better version of it. 

I think you meant Dalian, coz Jinan is T10. But both remind of Harbin, which I consider straight up garbage. One HE shell from a cruiser and ur engine is goneSmile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67  ugh...

Well....that's exactly what the red  team was thinking   CAF207FC-4197-4D6D-93A9-604272B8A9CB.gif. There are some preetty good T9 cruisers  outta there. Laska,  Kronstadt

Kronstadt is uh kinda poop now. Agir is also overrated as all hell and generally kind of mid. Alaska though is great at killing cruisers but can be farmed down really easily.

4 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Kronstadt is uh kinda poop now. Agir is also overrated as all hell and generally kind of mid. Alaska though is great at killing cruisers but can be farmed down really easily.

I kind of like the Kronstadt I played it like a BB or a Battle Cruise its got some fire power. I have stopped playing high tier games so I have not played her in a while but I liked that ship. Is she really poop now that would be a shame?

4 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Alaska though is great at killing cruisers

Yeah granted it is a matter of perspective i.e in which ship I am and what mode I play. In ranked, in a Cl (and not only) those are scary ships . Just like in T8 ranked Massa was/is queen and to be respected 🙂

12 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Is she really poop now that would be a shame?

Yeah unfortunately she is, I wished she wasn't because I'd love to get her. The time of Kronstadt is over sadly.

13 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Yeah granted it is a matter of perspective i.e in which ship I am and what mode I play. In ranked, in a Cl (and not only) those are scary ships . Just like in T8 ranked Massa was/is queen and to be respected 🙂

Yeah that's true, althought tbh I don't find Massa that scary either when I play tier 8 ranked. If I'm in a cruiser I can dodge it's main guns easily enough and if I'm in a BB it's typically German so I win the secondary exchanges and usually can just go torp them.

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

I think you meant Dalian, coz Jinan is T10.

No, I meant Jinan. Probably could have been clearer saying it’s a bigger/better version a tier higher, though. Dalian's more of a bigger Harbin, Sejong and Jinan are sort of bigger Atlanta/Flints or sidegrade Austins.

And pretty much the only reason Dalian occasionally comes out of port now (aka twice a year for flakes plus maybe a couple other times) while Sejong doesn’t is because I can shove my higher level Jinan captain onto it and get more use out of the commander xp. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

No, I meant Jinan. Probably could have been clearer saying it’s a bigger/better version a tier higher, though. Dalian's more of a bigger Harbin, Sejong and Jinan are sort of bigger Atlanta/Flints or sidegrade Austins.

And pretty much the only reason Dalian occasionally comes out of port now (aka twice a year for flakes plus maybe a couple other times) while Sejong doesn’t is because I can shove my higher level Jinan captain onto it and get more use out of the commander xp. 

Jinan is so great compared to Sejong. I love the ship and sometimes take it into ranked when I'm having a bad day.

I played my Sejong like absolute trash when I was grinding her but she's definitely a solid ship, I just was having a massive skill issue at the time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

I do. I'm never impressed by these smoke camping antipush cruisers. This role is unnecessary and impractical. There's just no shortage of things to counter a push. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

I do. I'm never impressed by these smoke camping antipush cruisers. This role is unnecessary and impractical. There's just no shortage of things to counter a push. 

53EB5C0D-3B99-4A7E-8E10-0AD06C0F515D.gif Oh yeah, she is very good at defence. But in this case I took her on the offence Smile_izmena.gif.83f1391cc8fee4f6ba3380e Smile_glasses.gif.ad42a1d7c6a3da5c4b37a0