PSA: Do not use Team Consumables in modes other than Clan Battles - it is exploit/cheating and WG will use penalties!

Leo_Apollo11

Hi all,

PSA: Do not use Team Consumables in modes other than Clan Battles - it is exploit/cheating and WG will use penalties!

Captains!

We are aware of the current issue with the ability to use Team Consumables in modes other than Clan Battles. We are currently working on a fix.

We recommend to not use this exploit, as doing so can result in sanctions due to EULA violations. We will provide more information as we have it.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 4

Clan battles have team consumables.  Is this only in PT?

• Like 1

Peak WG spaghetti code. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

WG will use penalties!

:classic_wink: The same way they are doing it with the players who are using bots, right? LMAO

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 6

Oh my.  Sometimes, it's like reading a market analysis from a third world Country....  Seriously? 

Tell me this thread isn't a prank....  

And, I seriously doubt any of the identified players whom, let us say, ingeniously and very creatively mastered 24/7/365 game play, will ever be sanctioned or disciplined....

If only 1/2 of what many of us can "imagined" happened, this game is so screwed........  Now this, if it ^^^^  is real. it only infers that our host simply isn't capable of complex projects running at the same time....  Yikes:  here have some team stuff........pause.........and, and,,,,,,,,,ah......(did we forget to tell them it's only good for one mode of play?)......oops!

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Asym said:

I wish. This is quite frankly embarrassing.

• Like 1

Surely the game isn't chock full of cheaters now. Hah. And surely WG will penalize all the monkeys who go "oooh finally I can win!" 

• Like 1

There are team consumables?

7 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

Surely the game isn't chock full of cheaters now. Hah. And surely WG will penalize all the monkeys who go "oooh finally I can win!" 

giphy.gif 

• Haha 4

Team consumables?  What did I miss?

4 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Team consumables?  What did I miss?

Tl;dr You can select team consumables in the equipment screen while Clan Battle is selected. Select one, then ready up. Fiddle with the interface, then start a Random battle. You now have an unauthorized consumable available to you.

At least one of these consumables(not sure which one) results in your ship becoming immortal - at 0 HP you continue to move and spot. Your guns will cease to function, but you can ram for infinite damage.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

The what now? 🤨

• Like 1

Looks like I will skip this flaming shitshow bug by happenstance of being on the countryside till Friday

image.thumb.png.396c3fb954ec6ab6211dfb81803a96e0.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

2 hours ago, Asym said:

Oh my.  Sometimes, it's like reading a market analysis from a third world Country....  Seriously? 

And, I seriously doubt any of the identified players whom, let us say, ingeniously and very creatively mastered 24/7/365 game play, will ever be sanctioned or disciplined....

If only 1/2 of what many of us can "imagined" happened, this game is so screwed........  Now this, if it ^^^^  is real. it only infers that our host simply isn't capable of complex projects running at the same time....  Yikes:  here have some team stuff........pause.........and, and,,,,,,,,,ah......(did we forget to tell them it's only good for one mode of play?)......oops!

It is 100% legit... Discord (Official WG WoWs linkd below):

https://discord.com/channels/669128285527080961/669133938530189313/1242427188553318451

Leo "Apollo11"

Hi all,

And here is "Flamu"...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

^^^Head of WG PR Dept.^^^

(If things are broken now, just wait until all the CV changes hit)

• Haha 2

This is absolutely hilarious to watch unfold. No one wanted this stuff in clan battles to begin with, but WG insisted and screwed it up royally.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

No one wanted this stuff in clan battles to begin with, but WG insisted and screwed it up royally.

^^^THIS^^^100 Percent!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Lol they kill Clan Battles to fix it....

Mistake....will disable the  consumables...

Edited by Andrewbassg

5 hours ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

:classic_wink: The same way they are doing it with the players who are using bots, right? LMAO

Exactly. They won’t/can’t say “don’t do it or we will ban you”. 

I hope this is easier to fix than the railgun bug (considering it was never fixed). 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

And here is "Flamu"...

Leo "Apollo11"

Wow who is that really awesome Minotaur player in that clip Flamu showed

Screenshot_20240521-1309262.png?ex=664e297a&is=664cd7fa&hm=9fca69793b225dda123bbe48c5665b3baf48d07b28a4abb6fb382e849a586dc4&=

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The bug is fixed..... Clan battles are suspended.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Latouche_Treville said:

The bug is fixed..... Clan battles are suspended.

Yep. I thought that I misread somethin but no...

7 hours ago, aleksi111 said:

Looks like I will skip this flaming shitshow bug by happenstance of being on the countryside till Friday

WG bug or not...You lucky dog.  What a great, relaxing view!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1