Cross Benefit

MashedPotatoSalad

Hi Everyone,

A guildmate just referred this link, looks like we can get some pretty nice bonuses for playing the mobile version of WoWs Legends. For the PC version the rewards include the HMAS Perth as well as containers and credits. 😮

https://crossbenefit.wowslegends.com/

Correct me if I wrong. You mean if I play wows legends on my mobile i will get rewards in my wows pc account??

Nice cross-marketing effort.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MashedPotatoSalad said:

the HMAS Perth

I just bought the HMAS Hobart (which is the same tier) for one of those free Commonwealth Cpts. As to playing WoWS on a mobile platform? Nyet 😒

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like tier 1 and co-op battles in legends counts too, slowly racking up to the 100 games (rushing in and ramming a bot, rinse repeat) required to get the Perth.

The additional premium day containers and a free port slot for the Omaha is better than nothing as well lol.

Edited by MashedPotatoSalad
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Nice cross-marketing effort.

I’ve always found this kind of strange, as I would suspect the most likely outcomes of having players of one game play the other would be them either simply farming the rewards and going back to their game of choice (in which nothing has been accomplished in the long term other than padding “active” account numbers) or deciding that the new game is more fun and switching over to playing it instead of, rather than in addition to, their current warships game of choice.

It’s a weird circumstance of the right hand paying the left, and I don’t see it boosting player numbers significantly in the medium-to-long term. WG is effectively trying to poach their own playerbase.

Edited by Nevermore135

Weegee didn't say anything about compensation if I already have Perth.

If I will only have port slot why bother.

I wouldn't double the stress on a new game after the event is done anyway.

56 minutes ago, a252 said:

Weegee didn't say anything about compensation if I already have Perth.

If I will only have port slot why bother.

I wouldn't double the stress on a new game after the event is done anyway.

Yeah considering how rarely they give dub compensation for these events now it wouldn't be worth it for those who already have Perth.

The first game played on mobile gives us a free port slot (free Omaha) and 7 premium day containers, not sure if that's worth it for the download though.

On 5/22/2024 at 7:56 PM, MashedPotatoSalad said:

Yeah considering how rarely they give dub compensation for these events now it wouldn't be worth it for those who already have Perth.

The first game played on mobile gives us a free port slot (free Omaha) and 7 premium day containers, not sure if that's worth it for the download though.

BTW: Killerbin has answer to my question on discord about the compensation for those who have Perth, it is 7,200,000 credits...

Well, at least they disclose it.

I wonder how long this event lasts.  I looked around and don't see anything saying.  I got the first couple bonuses for my account by playing some matches on the mobile game.  It's not nearly as much fun as the pc version (I don't care for the controls and there's less info available on the little screen).  But I can knock out a couple battles now and then when I'm not near my pc and have some time to kill.  If it lasts for a long time, I will get some more bonuses, but if it's only for a week or two it won't amount ot much after the first battle.  I'll delete the app after this cross-benefit event.

• Like 1