Don't get mad. Just seriously asking.

Col_NASTY

Are the kids out of school for the holiday already??

I'm asking because it has been actually UNBEARABLE in randoms this morning ( PST).

As SOON as the FIRST ship dies it goes BALLISTIC Toxic!

Blaming the team.. WDWDWD

The worst crap for the duration of the rest of the match.

I try not to but if you see me out there this weekend and I don't respond when you say hi it's because I am turning off Chat.

When the delinquents take over the game ,  constructive battle chat and communications are spammed out by them.

Have a great weekend and see you on the forums.

UPDATE

Yeah gonna shut it off.

Very next game I topped the boards and had a loser in a Supership no less,  on MY TEAM trashing ME to the reds.

( he didn't do a thing otherwise.)

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that, Colonel, but not surprised either.  If I see you I will say hello anyway. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

I'm asking because it has been actually UNBEARABLE in randoms this morning ( PST).

I try not to but if you see me out there this weekend and I don't respond when you say hi it's because I am turning off Chat.

When the delinquents take over the game ,  constructive battle chat and communications are spammed out by them.

UPDATE

Yeah gonna shut it off.

Very next game I topped the boards and had a loser in a Supership no less,  on MY TEAM trashing ME to the reds.

It's a Monday thing. For some reason, I don't know why, Mondays are often an extension of weekends in terms of play. At least on NA. Some of my other WoWs friends have noticed it too over time, we call them Monkey Mondays now. It's like people are still in weekend mode but they're even more angry because they've already been through 2 days of miserable experiences and are really mad by now.

Edited by MnemonScarlet
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, MnemonScarlet said:

It's a Monday thing. For some reason, I don't know why, Mondays are often an extension of weekends in terms of play. At least on NA. Some of my other WoWs friends have noticed it too over time, we call them Monkey Mondays now. It's like people are still in weekend mode but they're even more angry because they've already been through 2 days of miserable experiences and are really mad by now.

My Buddy just said , It's MONDAY and they are all PO'ed because they don't have a J_O_B_!

Broke , Miserable AND Unemployable..🤣

12 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

My Buddy just said , It's MONDAY and they are all PO'ed because they don't have a J_O_B_!

Broke , Miserable AND Unemployable..🤣

That's probably some of them, but even into the evening people are generally really sloppy and foul on mondays. Guess it's just that bad a day. Nowadays I get even worse matches than during the weekend itself.

5 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

UPDATE

Yeah gonna shut it off.

I know when I was in school (graduated in 2020 mind you) that some kids would take Mondays off to play video games or to go mudding in the woods (what I did back in High School) instead of school. Especially with the weather getting nice that is what more people did. Idk if it is a widespread thing though

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

UPDATE

Yeah gonna shut it off.

Do you think your IGN may encourage them? 🙂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

8 days left for Florida schools.......

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I took out my Oklahoma in a tier five match. Half our team and the reds were bots.

This guy comes at me in a french cruiser. I nailed him with a main salvo and chunked him pretty good. 

He's still coming at me. Those sweet Oklahoma secondaries are chipping away at him while I reload.

He turns obviously to shoot a rack of port torps so I zigged to his zag. They miss. He starts to turn the other way and I anticipate he's gonna fire his starboard torps, so I start my turn to evade them, and sure enough they miss. 

Then we end up in a tight circle fight and my reload is finally complete and I finish him with main guns at max depression.

Instead of a good natured GG, he types "Reported". 

Edited by BCGrog

Five losses in a row convinced me to take a break today. Didn't matter which ship type I was playing either. The other flank would fold over like a wet paper towel. Top of the team with barely under 1000 BXP after the mercy loss kicks in because the team outright gets zeroed out for points. Multiple times sitting comfortably in or very close to six digits of damage dealt with a couple ships on my flank sunk by me.

Also ran into one of those absolutely toxic 8/9/9 carrier divs with a couple Mushashi on the enemy team today. They sink our carrier very early and then spam the triple well done across the ENTIRE division so there is nine of it. And then a couple of the monkeys on our team also do it.