Weekend Spree - 17-19 May 2024 (and 20 May for Canadians).

Ensign Cthulhu

Victoria Day holiday today, so technically my spree is still going. However, on the weekend I finished off the Week Six Wisconsin Dockyard tasks, and in the process of so doing, finally ground out the Preussen (definitely took my time over that one). FDG is now a port queen. 

Played a lot of Random games to do this, and also quite a lot of DD random battles. Found myself actually enjoying it after many, many years. I doubt that I'm going back to being a Randoms main anytime soon.

Went digging in my office/library/gaming room for some slide rules in my collection that have been missing for a while. Didn't find them, but did do a whole lot of tidying up and managed to find two slide rules I'd forgotten I even owned! I guess that's a win? 😄

• Like 2

🙂 👍

Posted in various forum topics.

Finished six of the "Temper, Temper" portion of the Wisconsin dockyard missions.

Posted in various forum topics.

Viewed the Twitch streams of @Ensign Cthulhu and @Lord_Zath, and others, in a sucessful effort to have an enjoyable time and score some of the available "drops" and the bonus codes available from official World of Warships streams.

Earlier, last week, performed annual maintenance on two of our three lawn-mowers.  I changed the engine-oil, air-filters and spark-plugs on two push-mowers.
Today, I plan to similarly maintain our riding-mower, which also requires greasing of the axles.

Laundry beckons, too.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Played a lot of Random games

I pretty much only play Randoms. Very frustrating, at times, to see the floorless base level of competency with, ofc, usually, more of these 'types' on 'your' team.

Although my EU clan lost 92 - 107 in NBs (4 clannies didn't even do 1 NB 😒 & a couple others barely participated), I saw four good random battle (NBs) Ws in a row ☺️. If interested, you can see one of my replays in 'Post your big hit screenies!' thread (where I did better than expected 😃).

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 1

Had to replace my alternator which is the complete opposite of "fun."  I did manage to unwind with some WoWS games and finish off the dockyard tasks for this week, as well as the camo mission for the St. Vincent.

• Like 2

I didn't really play that much this weekend.  Friday morning I completed all of the Naval Battles I could obtain in COOP.  I really didn't play very much after that.

I played one night of Ops.   We have heavy weather Sunday so, not much playing.

I still have three tasks to complete.  And, to be honest, I really don't care if I do......

• Like 1