Did anyone else notice collusion in Brawls?

Sambo_Cigars

28 minutes ago, Jakob Knight said:

I think I will attempt to make the distinction here, though I hope it is only a matter of not understanding the situation.

If you work with members of your own team to set up conditions favorable to your team winning, then that is teamwork.

If you work with members of the opposing team to set up conditions favorable to yourself or the opposing team to win, it is collusion.

If you are on opposing teams, you are bound by the rules of conduct, the EULA, and good sportsmanship to do all in your ability within the ethical limits of the game to seek the win for your team and deny it to the opposing team, regardless of who is on the other team.  If you are in the same Clan, or allied Clans, you fight the opposing members as you would any other player.

What you think about WG, the terms of contests or their requirements for events is irrelevant to this core concept and your own actions.  The ends do not justify the means.

I don't disagree.  Really, I don't disagree...

But, I could spend an entire day making the case that "both sides" on this slippery slope have issues.....

A good conversation and thanks...

1 hour ago, Asym said:

I don't disagree.  Really, I don't disagree...

But, I could spend an entire day making the case that "both sides" on this slippery slope have issues.....

A good conversation and thanks...

No problem.  I was pretty sure it was a bit of confusion and wanted to clarify it for those who don't remember the days when CVs colluded to maximize their xp production so much that WG had to actually step in and spell out that it was a banable offense.

I never want to see those days return.  

• Like 1