10 Hours Of Fishing !!!!!

tm63au

Well I can relate to 10 hours of fishing with no bites!  Lol.

1 hour ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I didn't communicate my point well...I'm not going to use the codes, as WG staff will use that as an excuse to say that a 10 hour video of watching paint dry was a 'successful' social media engagement post.

If you have to bribe people to watch or interact with your content...it's not good content.

You don't want to spend a few seconds to punch in a code for free stuff?  Because WG will use it as an excuse?  Yet you criticize other forum members as "rich" in resources?  

2 minutes ago, meatgrindr said:

You don't want to spend a few seconds to punch in a code for free stuff?  Because WG will use it as an excuse?  Yet you criticize other forum members as "rich" in resources?  

No. Not criticizing others...speaking for myself.

I don't value much of what WG sells or offers as compensation for actions very highly.

The effort to go find the codes and enter them...all so WG staff can lie to their bosses and continue to mire the game in mediocrity doesn't seem like a good value exchange to me.

I get a pittance of compensation for helping make the game worse by maintaining failures in marketing by deception tactics?

Yeah, personally, that's a pass from me.

Others can value this differently, of course.

• Thanks 1

I watched about two minutes of the video at about the two-hour mark.

What caught my attention was the poor-quality CGI implementation. The large ship was bobbing up and down like a fishing trawler would. A ship of that size and mass as depicted in the video would not bob up and down like that ...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, majmac said:

I watched about two minutes of the video at about the two-hour mark.

What caught my attention was the poor-quality CGI implementation. The large ship was bobbing up and down like a fishing trawler would. A ship of that size and mass as depicted in the video would not bob up and down like that ...

Wait a minute...that is highly situational.

I didn't watch the video but I just got 1 question for you...

Were the waves crashing over the fisherman's heads?

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Wait a minute...that is highly situational.

I didn't watch the video but I just got 1 question for you...

Were the waves crashing over the fisherman's heads?

No. the seas in the inlet were quite calm.