Interesting New Commanders in 13.5, lol.

Colonel Potter

Interesting new commanders in 13.5. All I have to say is kudos to the art department, lol. They made sure the ladies were cold.

Pan-American Commander Federica Estival and Spanish Commander Martina Verano. They will have unique voice overs. Hope the voices are as sultry as the pictures.

uHw9nydozFHZ1TjQcoR1fWsjZZktJsFl7OQGS2Jn.thumb.jpg.7efacfc06b406761640894590e6c175a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I will admit that when I saw these pictures and the different possibilities of voice-overs, my mind immediately went into the gutter.

There are just way too many naval references one could come up with.

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Colonel Potter said:

Interesting new commanders in 13.5. All I have to say is kudos to the art department, lol. They made sure the ladies were cold.

Pan-American Commander Federica Estival and Spanish Commander Martina Verano. They will have unique voice overs. Hope the voices are as sultry as the pictures.

uHw9nydozFHZ1TjQcoR1fWsjZZktJsFl7OQGS2Jn.thumb.jpg.7efacfc06b406761640894590e6c175a.jpg

Two pages of content, in another topic.  
I will grant you, the topic title is somewhat vague compared to your topic's clearly labeled title.  🙂 

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Two pages of content, in another topic.  
I will grant you, the topic title is somewhat vague compared to your topic's clearly labeled title.  🙂 

Whoops... seen the thread when I quickly scanned two or three pages looking for the word commander in the titles, didn't click in my mind it would be about those commanders, lol. Should've known there'd be threads about them already with how outlandish they are. My bad.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Colonel Potter said:

Ice cubes for the win, like anyone who worked at advertising knows .... (there is actually a person whos job it is to make this stiffness happens .... and Im jealous....)

I Mean, unless there is some Stellar Blade 3D Jiggle physics and animated ingame like King Kong captain was supposed to be this will just be 2D images in port, hard pass for me. I actually fancy the Pan Asian(?) Warrior broad from last Battle pass more tbh, shes hot!

Edited by OldSchoolGaming_Youtube
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Interesting... uniforms too. Only... where do you pin the medals?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

On a sash?  
IMG_0238.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=afeaf35a2411 

• Like 1

Would make some interesting bow art.  🫣

• Like 1

'Twas on the good ship Venus

By god you should have seen us...

google the rest lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Efros said:

'Twas on the good ship Venus

By god you should have seen us...

google the rest lol.

giphy.gif  

• Haha 2

At least they come equipped with personal flotation devices. Doubt they'd drown if the ship goes down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Colonel Potter said:

At least they come equipped with personal flotation devices. Doubt they'd drown if the ship goes down.

quote-when-i-m-good-i-m-very-good-but-wh 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HogHammer said:

I will admit that when I saw these pictures and the different possibilities of voice-overs, my mind immediately went into the gutter.

There are just way too many naval references one could come up with.

Oh, I’m certain we’ll know when these commanders receive a devastating strike, knowledgeable captains will be certain to mount a hotel yankee signal in combination with an India yankee signal. Juliet Charlie flags can be ignored playing with these captains.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

I like the Spanish one, she's my favourite. Aurora though is my absolute favourite wows baddie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

How like the Bloodwings of the 82nd and 101st? 😅

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

Pan-American Commander Federica Estival and Spanish Commander Martina Verano.

As historical as WoWS is  😒 (ROFL). Estival = Festival? Verano Narrows? The cocktail flag would look good on a party boat aground on a beach near Rio (lol).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aethervox said:

As historical as WoWS is  😒 (ROFL). Estival = Festival? Verano Narrows? The cocktail flag would look good on a party boat aground on a beach near Rio (lol).

Or near any of the myriad islands that can be encountered on the WoWS maps. There are more rocks in some battles than there are ships, so they should start calling the game the World of Warrocks.

• Haha 2