PSA. Claim your compensation.(it seems EU only)

Andrewbassg

Posted (edited)

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/compensation-5-24/

We recently faced some issues that prevented some of you from enjoying World of Warships to the fullest.

To make up for potential disruption and inconvenience caused, we are offering compensation as a gesture of goodwill.

Captains who fought at least one battle between 11/04/2024 — 16/05/2024 can claim the following:

• Tactical Special container x1
  • More Coal container x1
  • Special Bonuses container x1
CLAIM COMPENSATION

You can claim your compensation until: May 27, 11:59 PM CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: May 28, 12:59 AM

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Andrewbassg changed the title to PSA. Claim your compensation.(it seems EU only)

Thanks for the heads up 😃

Compo claimed 👍

• Like 1

Funny...on NA we had a night where you'd hit "Battle"button*** & a few seconds after be dropped back to port with a "Server Overload...please try again later or select another mode" (there was under 2,200 players on at the time at 1st)...

Then if you selected "Battle" again it would do nothing...

Then if you spammed "Battle" a dozen times...again...it would do nothing...

Then (this was in Brawls) if you took their suggestion & switched to say Ranked & hit "Battle" again...it would still do nothing...

Then (anywhere from 30 seconds to around 2.5 minutes later after you had initially hit "Battle" the 1st time***)...

From port...with Ranked mode selected...

It would finally drop you into the Brawl that you originally selected.

That was my original experience...the reason I generalized it with "if you" was because it was apparently happening to most everybody.

After that I just stuck to Brawl mode & even though 2 or 3 battles did drop me straight into battle the dozen others all had the same buggy scenario (although at the time it was kinda fun...dropping into battle from port)...& there was some major lag jumping off occasionally during those battles at times too though for the most part they ran smoothly.

Many games had AFKs because they didn't wait after trying a few times to get into the battle they selected & just logged out.

I believe that was the 2nd or 3rd to the last night of Brawls last season which was just over a week ago...

Still no compensation...if fact when I saw your thread titled "PSA. Claim your compensation" I figured this was for that...

Until I saw the EU only.

La Vie (C'est What?)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

?

Edited by Aethervox