Some hidden missions

palestreamer

thanks.  makes you wonder though......why hide anything?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Asym said:

thanks.  makes you wonder though......why hide anything?

I know, I could understand it if it was something juicy but frankly the rewards aren't that juicy, welcome nonetheless but not something you can't afford to miss.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Asym said:

why hide anything?

Because, were WG an ice-cream flavour, they'd be Pralines & Richard...!

Just popped on here myself to post the same news as the OP.

WG really are what the French might conceivably refer to as fromage de knob. Hiding missions like this is bloody ridiculous, especially if you don't flag widely that you're doing it.

12 hours ago, palestreamer said:

11 hours ago, Frostbow said:

10 hours ago, WildWind84 said:

🙂

9 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

9 hours ago, Asym said:

8 hours ago, Efros said:

2 hours ago, Verblonde said:

At the very bottom of the Azure Lane 6 article (which is a VERY LOOOOOOOONG scroll down...& then just a short scroll up) there is a set of 3 opt-in only missions (with 3/4 stages each)...but...

You have to opt-in to the 1st mission...finish the 1st mission...go back to article...scroll all the way down again...opt in to the 2nd mission...finish it & do it all again for the 3rd mission...

& There is zero notification to the fact after you finish the 1st one to remind you to go back to opt-in to the 2nd...still on 2nd but assuming there will be no notification about the 3rd either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

At the very bottom of the Azure Lane 6 article (which is a VERY LOOOOOOOONG scroll down...& then just a short scroll up) there is a set of 3 opt-in only missions (with 3/4 stages each)...but...

You have to opt-in to the 1st mission...finish the 1st mission...go back to article...scroll all the way down again...opt in to the 2nd mission...finish it & do it all again for the 3rd mission...

& There is zero notification to the fact after you finish the 1st one to remind you to go back to opt-in to the 2nd...still on 2nd but assuming there will be no notification about the 3rd either.

Thanks for the notice, @Lord_Zath mentioned it on his podcast this morning.  Frankly, I didn't pay any attention to it, since I don't really care about the AL stuff.

7 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Thanks for the notice, @Lord_Zath mentioned it on his podcast this morning.  Frankly, I didn't pay any attention to it, since I don't really care about the AL stuff.

Me either but there's crates & other stuff... I'll just ignore the AL stuff myself.

15 hours ago, palestreamer said:

Legend thank you very much

Very annoying there are now EIGHT missions and TWO of them require you to GO BACK to the AL article and enable them AFTER finishing the preceding mission.

58 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

Very annoying there are now EIGHT missions and TWO of them require you to GO BACK to the AL article and enable them AFTER finishing the preceding mission.

Seems like it would be a great idea to publicize the facts on a widely watched social media platform...as well as talk about how bad for business the tactic can be.

Maybe they will listen if enough people start asking why the strategy is so dumb...

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Lord_Zath said:

I don't mind multiple missions (they could have 50 going at once & it would be all good to me...more stuff to farm)...

I just hate that most of them have no title in your missions tab so I have no clue what they're from... especially ones that required a opt-in days or weeks before they showed up...

Does it really cost that much to type a title at the top of a mission?

I also hate not being able to "opt-out" of ones I know I won't do & having them in my queue for days/weeks/or even months...

Like the recruiting missions...got no recruits & the person that recruited me quit playing shortly after they took his T8 Fubuki away...

Which happened during the very 1st line split ever...yeah...that long ago.

But yeah...the ones we need to go back to an article for are a PITA also...

At least the AL ones show up in your mission tab...the ones that require revisiting an article & never even show up in port are the worst.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Like 3