Whelp, its official, I think WG has finally run out of ideas

MBT808

Posted (edited)

Wait a minuto porfavor...

This is not the first time WG have tipped its footsies into bikini babe content...

Who remembers the female marshal with the paddles (for directing planes, nothing to the contrary) on her chest. 

OR

The bra less babe showing her back looking at the sun in a beach setting.. 

All of this happened during the release of the Music Video which, was good production quality if you ask me.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is a really good remix of safety dance with the Wows video and dancing from some movies in it it's pretty good.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Hear is the original video they have been doing sex for a while nothing new.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Wait a minuto porfavor...

This is not the first time WG have tipped its footsies into bikini babe content...

Who remembers the female marshal with the paddles (for directing planes, nothing to the contrary) on her chest. 

OR

The bra less babe showing her back looking at the sun in a beach setting.. 

All of this happened during the release of the Music Video which, was good production quality if you ask me.

I honestly forgot about that, it was so long ago...

12 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

That was Dasha Perova.

Pin-up in the Navy: The Story Behind Musical Adventure on Aircraft Carrier

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I was okay with the AL commanders since those were using existing designs and at least fit since AL is about warships, albeit personified ones.

Bikini babes really do not belong in the game.

Edited by Zaydin
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zaydin said:

Bikini babes really do not belong in the game

There's nowhere that isn't improved by having bikini babes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.7c85ef72c88b9373444ac34de882e37c.jpgThanks_WorldofWarships_trophy-icon_03-23-2022_.jpg.b60a2c12bd0299fe76a8606b61238f2f.jpg

1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Sure, they all say that till the bikini babes start commenting on what you're drinking, if you wore those clothes to the landfill, and why there isn't a decent beach in this place called Antarctica.  And why you're watching -that- movie again.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Jakob Knight said:

Sure, they all say that till the bikini babes start commenting on what you're drinking, if you wore those clothes to the landfill, and why there isn't a decent beach in this place called Antarctica.  And why you're watching -that- movie again.

If you're meeting Bikini Babes in some Antartic dump while watching a vintage movie, then you are an incredible "Chick Magnet", eh?  😉 
Possibly you also have a "smoking jacket"?  🙂 

This coming update has caused quite a stir across the community. Here is a video I am watching right now that was in my recommended Youtube Recommendations.

1 minute ago, Schnitchelkid01_ said:

This coming update has caused quite a stir across the community. Here is a video I am watching right now that was in my recommended Youtube Recommendations.

44+ minutes long?!?
Is there a "Cliff notes" version?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

44+ minutes long?!?
Is there a "Cliff notes" version?

I am still watching it right now, but he is going through the types of things like the official ratings and then it is a video meant for people who maybe letting younger folks play. He talks about loot boxes and such and now the boobs and such. On the EU server there are parental controls (required by law) which I had no idea about because I have only played NA. It is meant as a guide for parents and such. This isn't the only sort of video like this that has come up over the past like 2 days.

Edited by Schnitchelkid01_
  • Like 1

Why are there cartoon kiddies in a warships game?

Bit creepy but each to their own I guess but it just seems odd. Thanks in advance.

• HogHammer changed the title to Whelp, its official, I think WG has finally run out of ideas