It's now official!

_KlRlTO_

I have now played 80 battles in Essex, and I can now officially say I am the GLOBAL leader in average plane kills in Essex, averaging 30.48 planes killed per battle. Being someone who playing the defensive role was always important to way back in the RTS days, this makes me a very happy former RTS CV main. I would also like to note that the EU and ASIA leaders average about 20, and the second highest average in NA is 17.68.

That said, now if I can only get my win rate in Essex back over 50%. I had about ten straight teams go full lemming about two weeks ago, and it wrecked my win rate.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

I have now played 80 battles in Essex, and I can now officially say I am the GLOBAL leader in average plane kills in Essex, averaging 30.48 planes killed per battle. Being someone who playing the defensive role was always important to way back in the RTS days, this makes me a very happy former RTS CV main. I would also like to note that the EU and ASIA leaders average about 20, and the second highest average in NA is 17.68.

That said, now if I can only get my win rate in Essex back over 50%. I had about ten straight teams go full lemming about two weeks ago, and it wrecked my win rate.

Congratulations.  🙂 

Too bad they don't count killing your own planes in the average, or I'd be a contender in other CVs.

"Yes, yes.  It's a pair of Des Moines flanking a Vermont.  Stop criticizing my orders and have our dive bombers sink them all!"

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

Too bad they don't count killing your own planes in the average, or I'd be a contender in other CVs.

"Yes, yes.  It's a pair of Des Moines flanking a Vermont.  Stop criticizing my orders and have our dive bombers sink them all!"

No, don't attack all at once...go in one after another, maybe groups of three...

I'm sure it will be fine...

12 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

20 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

No, don't attack all at once...go in one after another, maybe groups of three...

I'm sure it will be fine...

Your posts reminded me of certain comic strips.  🙂 
https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/naval-nonsense/