Weakest battle pass so far?

MBT808

Weakest battle pass so far?(if no, please share which and why)  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Weakest battle pass so far?(if no, please share which and why)

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

My sister's Barbie's were the hostages that always got beheaded and burned before my GI Joe's could save them (the fact I am also the one who held them hostage and beheaded them and burned them is irrelevant).

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg 

LOL.

Back when GI Joes where still a foot tall, my little brother and I had quite a collection. We used my sister's Barbie as a "hostess" in cardboard box brothel we made. Ken is the one who was always sacrificed.. He couldn't hold a gun with his stupid little hands so he was always the prisoner who ended up dead.  We hated Ken so much he was eventually tied to a dish soap bottle that was filled with gasoline and set on top of a little campfire.....  Fun times. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Kawaii_shirasu_azusa said:

maybe. but still have teens'body. try to think Yoda become a old jedi master but have white and thin(and low) women body,while still have flat/huge breast. that is one of sample that could approved

My boobies you are looking at. Strong in you is the dark side!

12 hours ago, Kawaii_shirasu_azusa said:

At least they didn't have these "girls in sexy clothes" printed directly on the ships

{56146B12-93E3-430b-8257-5976ED5D79FC}.png

{B3DC5F3C-6DAB-443f-8908-10C613E041E6}.png

I fully acknowledge that I'm weird ...

But the thing that messes with my head are the physics-defying hairstyles these characters wear.

I swear if we could harness anime-hair, we could build a space elevator tomorrow.

• Haha 4

On 5/16/2024 at 12:25 PM, Wolfswetpaws said:

In addition to Barbie, we need a @Sailor_Moon collaboration, too, I think.  🙂 

a4a6b2b2d54a6e976764e3ff4eeb980b.gif.584c1b3bd27e8f47317c4a0dd49bdd40.gif

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I am looking at the next BP, they are putting T6 DD Jurea as final ship for premium line.

For those who don't have Jurea, it may be a fairly good deal.

However for those who have Jurea already either through Veteran Recruit container, loot box or brought it, the compensation may not be so nice as they are offering event token as compensation. I know I am not going for the upcoming BP

Edited by a252
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, a252 said:

However for those who have Jurea already either through Veteran Recruit container, loot box or brought it, the compensation may not be so nice as they are offering even token as compensation. I know I am not going for the upcoming BP

Already have Jurua as well, so unless they compensate with Doubloons, i have no interest in that Battle, hm i meant Event Pass.

On 5/15/2024 at 11:22 PM, Yedwy said:

Hardly, T8 permabonus is garbage as such, only point in a T8 perma is for regrinding the lines to get RP, if you are regrinding the line manually the permabonus wont make much of a difference compared to the red or blue bonuses that you actually WANT to use for that... I mean playing T8 tree ships nowadays is hardly interesting, there are very few of them that are not nerfed or powercreped to oblivion and most of us have multitude of T8 premiums also if one wants to spend cash (a FTP or as new player) one is far better off just buying a T8 premium and playing that instead...

Not all of us need the newest shiny immediately. I'm perfectly happy to slow grind with nothing but the base earnings most of the time. The bonus package does help with this. 

But on topic this one did not tempt me at all, easy to keep my doubs this month. 

On 5/15/2024 at 10:37 PM, Wolfswetpaws said:

I actually like the Azur Lane collaboration content.
Earlier today, I welcomed Commander AL Fuso to my Port, after spending 2,500 doubloons for the paid-track of the "Azur Lane: Back In Action" event pass.

I just wish that the AL camos for Baltimore and Chapayev also came with Baltimore and Chapayev as captains rather than having to gamble for them.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Zaydin said:

I just wish that the AL camos for Baltimore and Chapayev also came with Baltimore and Chapayev as captains rather than having to gamble for them.

An understandable sentiment.
I think we would not be alone in advocating for more Azur Lane products to be available "a la carte".
Ships, Commanders, Camouflages, Flags and etc.
Sure, they might cost a bit more than a "chance" to win one of them.
But, I feel that potential buyers would prefer the certainty of buying what they want (and only what they want).

Edited to add:  Incidentally, you do realize that the Baltimore camouflage is in the Azur Lane event battle pass?

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

21 hours ago, a252 said:

I am looking at the next BP, they are putting T6 DD Jurea as final ship for premium line.

However for those who have Jurea already either through Veteran Recruit container, loot box or brought it, the compensation may not be so nice as they are offering event token as compensation. I know I am not going for the upcoming BP

I don't recall Jurua to be anything special in terms of interesting gameplay...

What is the value proposition? A ships value is not it's price in this game...

just wish that WG would allow us to sell the permacamos we don't need/like to at least recoup some credits. We can sell premium ships, I feel like we should be permitted to sell AL permacamos as well. 

(That being said, despite not being a fan of anime/weebery in any of its forms personally, the AL Littorio was not only a bangin' deal, but the camo is supremely good looking).

On 5/24/2024 at 7:30 PM, a252 said:

My guess is that compensation will be in summer tokens. If it's like last year and tokens can be exchanged to Distant Voyages containers then I'm very happy. Those rare permacamos are impossible get in any other way...

On 5/16/2024 at 4:12 PM, Type_93 said:

GI Joe had to have someone to win the war for and come home to. Ken should’ve been named Jodie. 

Reminds me of an old recruiting cartoon, dating back to WW1, of a British officer and a male civilian in a three-piece suit walking either side of a young woman. The text is "He, she and it."

They didn't mince words back then.

On 5/29/2024 at 1:58 AM, Elluvon said:

We can sell premium ships, I feel like we should be permitted to sell AL permacamos as well. 

That's in the hands of the IP owner, who has every right to control the manner in which the crossover content is handled and sold. WG gets a pass from me at that score; you should make your representation to AL.

38 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Reminds me of an old recruiting cartoon, dating back to WW1, of a British officer and a male civilian in a three-piece suit walking either side of a young woman. The text is "He, she and it."

They didn't mince words back then.

Which reminded me...

2 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

That's in the hands of the IP owner, who has every right to control the manner in which the crossover content is handled and sold. WG gets a pass from me at that score; you should make your representation to AL.

I was really referring to all permacamos in the game, not just AL-specific.