Weakest battle pass so far?

MBT808

Weakest battle pass so far?(if no, please share which and why)  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Weakest battle pass so far?(if no, please share which and why)

• Yes
    • No

Just glanced through it, I thought the last pass was particularly bad. . . this is worse. We talk about bad battle passes almost every update, but this one seems to be legitimately bad.

• Like 1

I'd say it's the weakest paid pass so far. The free pass looks like the paid one here, lol. 

• Like 1

Why yes, WG, I will accept your generous invitation to not spend any money on this battlepass!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Oh boy every pass we have to hear this its 10 bucks we need a poll for that? You either have it or you don't man is this boring every month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, MBT808 said:

Just glanced through it, I thought the last pass was particularly bad. . . this is worse. We talk about bad battle passes almost every update, but this one seems to be legitimately bad.

At least they're treating everyone fairly this time.

If you don't like AL camos, though, then yeah, it's not for you.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SolitudeFreak said:

At least they're treating everyone fairly this time.

If you don't like AL camos, though, then yeah, it's not for you.

I don't mind the camos, but I don't like them enough to pay money or use earned dubs from ranked.

23 minutes ago, MBT808 said:

1. Weakest battle pass so far?(if no, please share which and why)

I actually like the Azur Lane collaboration content.
Earlier today, I welcomed Commander AL Fuso to my Port, after spending 2,500 doubloons for the paid-track of the "Azur Lane: Back In Action" event pass.

• Like 1

Weakest? That is debatable because it depends on if you are into weeb crap. I am not so this is the worst BP so far. But if you like that foolishness then it is probably pretty good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Weakest? That is debatable because it depends on if you are into weeb crap. I am not so this is the worst BP so far. But if you like that foolishness then it is probably pretty good.

It's a hard pass for me as well....

• Like 2

The T8 econ permabonus alone is worth more than they are charging.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

But if you like that foolishness

Guilty as charged. I'm going for those cruiser permas.

If i never see that A/B test crap from last patch(worst BP for me, IMO), it will be too soon.

35 minutes ago, SolitudeFreak said:

Guilty as charged. I'm going for those cruiser permas.

If i never see that A/B test crap from last patch(worst BP for me, IMO), it will be too soon.

Some of the AL camos are pretty good. I am not a fan of the Captains and find them creepy and cringe. Won't go into why but assume most will understand.

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

The T8 econ permabonus alone is worth more than they are charging.

Hardly, T8 permabonus is garbage as such, only point in a T8 perma is for regrinding the lines to get RP, if you are regrinding the line manually the permabonus wont make much of a difference compared to the red or blue bonuses that you actually WANT to use for that... I mean playing T8 tree ships nowadays is hardly interesting, there are very few of them that are not nerfed or powercreped to oblivion and most of us have multitude of T8 premiums also if one wants to spend cash (a FTP or as new player) one is far better off just buying a T8 premium and playing that instead...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Bored 1

1 minute ago, Yedwy said:

I mean playing T8 tree ships nowadays is hardly interesting

Depends on who you ask. I happen to like some tech tree T8s, and a perma helps with their economy in PvE.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

tumblr_5150cae92b99c063ab612dbe5d745b00_49cd1542_500.gif.1d15d000f526783c7dab5e930190a7e6.gif

Just kidding Admiral, to each their own ;D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Some of the AL camos are pretty good. I am not a fan of the Captains and find them creepy and cringe. Won't go into why but assume most will understand.

creepy? haha

3 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

creepy? haha

Yup.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yup.

Agree.

This "weeb" stuff (still don't understand that word) seems an attempt to normalize cartoon depictions of childish girls with short skirts, exposed panties, and massive fun bags.  You know...creepy.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Agree.

This "weeb" stuff (still don't understand that word) seems an attempt to normalize cartoon depictions of childish girls with short skirts, exposed panties, and massive fun bags.  You know...creepy.

Toy Story 2 - Tour guide Barbie

Shared for the sake of "comparison".  🙂 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Agree.

agree also.

I'll be passing also, just not into this stuff, but for those of you that are, go for it. 

Edited by Gillhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess the value (or not) depends on how keen you are on weebery; besides which, as @Ensign Cthulhu points out, the bonus package thing adds to the value proposition.

I think I'll probably buy into it for my main account; dunno about the secondary (NA) one - it'll depend on how much playing time I get.

Incidentally, I have mixed feelings about the weeb stuff we get in game; I recently moved into an industry that has weeb elements and an early conclusion is that the stuff we see in WOWS is positively tame compared to some of the more alarming elements that I've seen in the last several months...!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Agree.  

At least they didn't have these "girls in sexy clothes" printed directly on the ships

{BDEA44D8-4AE6-49a1-961B-2978C50A31B1}.png

{56146B12-93E3-430b-8257-5976ED5D79FC}.png

{B3DC5F3C-6DAB-443f-8908-10C613E041E6}.png

{F4C7621A-8ADC-462f-8796-DAE96A0C7178}.png

{5B839F31-F879-40df-919F-1403089166BF}.png

Edited by Kawaii_shirasu_azusa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Unlooky said:

I'd say it's the weakest paid pass so far. The free pass looks like the paid one here, lol. 

Shhh do not say anything, lol. We may come on and find they switched them thinking they made a mistake. 

Edited by 3LUE
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, clammboy said:

Oh boy every pass we have to hear this its 10 bucks we need a poll for that? You either have it or you don't man is this boring every month.

DeNile isn't just a river in Egypt...

😄

Look, folks don't like a battlepass...and recent ones haven't been universally popular. That's ok to share.

Trying to censor negative hype is so pointless.

10 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

This is the correct take.

I'm not into the weeb culture, so there is literally nothing of interest in either track for me.

That is not the case for a subset of the playerbase, which is what this patch's pass is all about.