The AL Littorio Bundle (Roma clone+commander) is currently available for $12 or $9 with the coupon

Unlooky

On 5/21/2024 at 8:51 PM, OT2_2 said:

She is much more consistent with her main battery than "Roma" ever was and will be. Have them both but prefer "AL Littorio" by far.

It's a 1:1 copy of Roma so must be subjective impression -> https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:AL_Littorio

Until some time ago you even could see the name 'Roma' on the AL Littorio hull if you removed the AL camo. WG seems to have removed it now.

Edited by BlueMax1916

15 minutes ago, BlueMax1916 said:

It's a 1:1 copy of Roma so must be subjective impression -> https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:AL_Littorio

Until some time ago you even could see the name 'Roma' on the AL Littorio hull if you removed the AL camo. WG seems to have removed it now.

She has got better dispersion than Roma though (specs / stats), and subjective or not she is performing (much) better as Roma in my ignorant hands. 😉😁

Sorry, but she doesn't have different stats:

Screenshot2024-06-18at12-49-28Shipparameters.thumb.png.60b0ee61ece6a9bddd117078bf80b43b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, BlueMax1916 said:

Sorry, but she doesn't have different stats:

Screenshot2024-06-18at12-49-28Shipparameters.thumb.png.60b0ee61ece6a9bddd117078bf80b43b.png

I thought (believed in) that I did read that her max. dispersion was better than Roma's. So you are right, but that doesn't change my perception of Al Littorio, which I like much better than the original Roma. 

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with sister ships, mind - set them up differently and see which one you prefer.

Since this is currently available for giving Wedgie either $9 or $12, I pass, a hard pass & I suggest everyone do the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aethervox said:

Since this is currently available for giving Wedgie either $9 or $12, I pass, a hard pass & I suggest everyone do the same.

Wow your missing a nice bote at around $60 cnd cheaper 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

Wow your missing a nice bote at around $60 cnd cheaper 

I think it's a typo and he means 'unavailable', in which case he's right; the cheap special offer period is over. 

On 6/19/2024 at 10:38 AM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I think it's a typo and he means 'unavailable', in which case he's right; the cheap special offer period is over. 

Either it's a typo or some sort of schizo post about not giving WG money

2 minutes ago, Unlooky said:

Either it's a typo or some sort of schizo post about not giving WG money

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but there's a pattern running through all his posts which makes that difficult sometimes. 

• Like 1