Help me pick my next Steel Ship!

LTC_Tiger

1 hour ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

5. Austin

Any questions please ask.

Huh? Isn't it considered fairly troll? 

I'm thinking of getting it next unless something farts out 1500 steel for Kommissar. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itwastuesday said:

Huh? Isn't it considered fairly troll? 

I'm thinking of getting it next unless something farts out 1500 steel for Kommissar. 

My reasoning is nothing else left is particularly amazing and it's so so memey and entertaining to use the MBRB that I thought it's worth a spot. I did mention about how the ship should be interesting and fun as well.

32 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

My reasoning is nothing else left is particularly amazing and it's so so memey and entertaining to use the MBRB that I thought it's worth a spot. I did mention about how the ship should be interesting and fun as well.

Right. It's kinda true that the steel ship selection is full of meh. I quite like San Diego and am hoping Austin plays similar. 

Tbh the only steel ship I haven't regret at some point is Plymouth. 

Just now, Itwastuesday said:

Right. It's kinda true that the steel ship selection is full of meh.

Yeah once you get past the Lauria, Stalin and Bourg there's not really much to get. 

1 minute ago, Itwastuesday said:

I quite like San Diego and am hoping Austin plays similar. 

Austin is like a much more extreme version. You will have games where you do nothing and are dev struck, you will also have games where you kill many many things and have incredible amounts of fun.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

1. Lauria

2. Bourgogne

Lauria over Bourgogne? But isn't the second one more harmonious? It's just that I've already seen strongly more than once how Lauria takes ~20-30k damage from Kurfürsts not in a broad side.

• Like 1

I'm debating getting either the Lauria or Incomparable next; I already have the Bourgogne, Gato, Ragnar and Stalingrad.

5 hours ago, Kratbowl said:

Lauria over Bourgogne? But isn't the second one more harmonious? It's just that I've already seen strongly more than once how Lauria takes ~20-30k damage from Kurfürsts not in a broad side.

Lauria while kiting is extremely tanky and the SAP screws over basically all ships. If you do have really good aim and great RNG you might be able to slap Lauria back however.