5 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Can a player with no skill do the same?

No...😞

I mean that's what a friend told me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Grrr ..... Why didn't I get a Kamikaze R when I could have ..... grrr ......  (gratz, btw, for those overwhelming battle results)

• Like 1

Nice game! Kami is such a great boat at her tier and even up to t6. As long you know how to stay undetected, anyone can have amazing matches. The only downside is that at T5 you more likely to face bots than players. 

On 5/5/2024 at 6:59 PM, Frostbow said:

Can a player with no skill do the same?

Unfortunately, there's no skills in WOWS that's quantified. All that's reflective in the pic are trophy stats.

Since skill is subjective... SOme say I don''t have any.. If that's the case, then Im a player with no skills and I can because I've shown it can be done.

• Bored 1

30 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Unfortunately, there's no skills in WOWS that's quantified. All that's reflective in the pic are trophy stats.

Since skill is subjective... SOme say I don''t have any.. If that's the case, then Im a player with no skills and I can because I've shown it can be done.

You just totally disproved all that you said before, that there are no skills in World of Warships.

😂

2 hours ago, Frostbow said:

You just totally disproved all that you said before, that there are no skills in World of Warships.

😂

There's no stats in WOWS,  to quantify skill.. Nothing in this thread disproves it.

There's nothing in WOWS (other then trophy stats) , to measure/determine what skill is needed to be good.

Now that's cleared up... Back to the Kami files.

• Like 1

Oh uh, this thread is going to get out of hand real quickly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

There's nothing in WOWS (other then trophy stats) , to measure/determine what skill is needed to be good.

Before you were absolutely convinced that there is no skill in World of Warships.

Today, you finally concede that stats determine what skill is needed to be good. Therefore there is skill. And there are stats that determine what skill is needed to be good.

And you know what's the best part of it? You realized it yourself after you showcased your Kamikaze game.

😂😂😂

So with that settled, would you like to talk about one of your previous convictions that a player only needs to press W inorder to win? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Before you were absolutely convinced that there is no skill in World of Warships.

Today, you finally concede that stats determine what skill is needed to be good. Therefore there is skill. And there are stats that determine what skill is needed to be good.

As I stated previously, there's no skill in WOWS that's quantifiable. In this thread, only trophy stats are used...

Trophy stats do not reflect skill..

Nothing here will change that... Moving on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

As I stated previously, there's no skill in WOWS that's quantifiable. In this thread, only trophy stats are used...

Trophy stats do not reflect skill..

Nothing here will change that... Moving on.

I knew this day would come when you finally concede that there is skill in World of Warships. And the best thing about it is that it came from your very own experience. 😂

• Haha 1

Just a fun day in the Kami... No skills required (contrary to the belief of the few)...

Screenshot(693).thumb.png.96ed7947fd6308c30458847d1080fbf0.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Just a fun day in the Kami... No skills required (contrary to the belief of the few)...

Screenshot(693).thumb.png.96ed7947fd6308c30458847d1080fbf0.png

Wow! Another proof that you really admit there is skill in World of Warships! Amazing display of skill that led to a Kraken and Devastating Strike and High Caliber! 

Can you do that in Tier X with the Shimakaze?

23 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Wow! Another proof that you really admit there is skill in World of Warships! Amazing display of skill that led to a Kraken and Devastating Strike and High Caliber! 

Can you do that in Tier X with the Shimakaze?

Anyone I do mean anyone can get Dev strikes and high Caliber at any tier (even tier 1)... Skills are not required there nor, are there a skill wall to get them.

I can win with or without high caliber and Dev strike.

• Bored 1

On 5/11/2024 at 11:18 AM, Navalpride33 said:

I can win with or without high caliber and Dev strike.

Of course. 

You know why?

World of Warships rewards skill. And inorder to win, you need to have skill.

Thank you once again for proving that there is skill in World of Warships. 😄

• Like 1

I've learned I have too much skill to do that well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2024 at 12:35 AM, Frostbow said:

...and inorder to win, you need to have skill.

😄(<--on phone... can't delete that...not trying to quote that...just the line above it***)

Sorry but that is not a true statement (***I was just clarifying that I wasn't quoting the smiley face so you wouldn't think I was saying the smiley face is not true)...

Your team can still pull off a win despite you being sent back to port before you can even get a spotting ribbon...let alone actually fire a shell...

In that instance your win required no skill whatsoever.

4 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Your team can still pull off a win despite you being sent back to port before you can even get a spotting ribbon...let alone actually fire a shell...

The battle was won because of the efforts of your team, and not because you have no skill whatsoever. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

The battle was won because of the efforts of your team, and not because you have no skill whatsoever. 

The skill of your team

• Like 1

I didn't say:

6 hours ago, Frostbow said:

you have no skill whatsoever. 

10 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

...you being sent back to port before you can even get a spotting ribbon...let alone actually fire a shell...

Can happen to even the most skilled player in the game on occasion...

Yet his team may still pull off the win:

10 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

...is all I was saying...although this:

6 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

The skill of your team

Would be required in that scenario.

• 1 month later...