Keep up the good work WG

Nautic_Hunt

Posted (edited)

Self explanatory.

Asia is infested with bots. 

shot-24_05.02_17_27.19-0304.thumb.jpg.06e31e74389569cdd37319ef4f8e2b59.jpg.db9f259c7456e1f9757b9c33530a86c3.jpg

Edited by HogHammer
Hid player name

0.12 destruction ratio seems high for a bot that would only really be able to get ram kills. this just seems like a horrible player tbh. 

Im not saying youre wrong but isn't 950 battles quite few based to judge a player from? Im pretty sure we could dig up many players with a couple of thousand battles on EU that has equal numbers. 

Not necessarily a bot. There's a normal way for players to get below 40%, playing in a division of 3 rather bad players. I see many such divisions, a few veteran scrubs teaching some poor new sod the ways of KM Battleships. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Im not saying youre wrong but isn't 950 battles quite few based to judge a player from? Im pretty sure we could dig up many players with a couple of thousand battles on EU that has equal numbers. 

Account was created 24APR. 

• Like 1

953 battles in 9 days.

105 per day. The fkn thing has some commitment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Nautic_Hunt said:

953 battles in 9 days.

105 per day. The fkn thing has some commitment.

What a Tryhard! 😁

• Haha 3

Not enough hours in a day. Never mind 9 straight days - no eating - no sleeping - no bio breaks.

So is NA.  I mean, every singe time I play the new Asm mode, the enemy is nothing but bots!  That Fletcher guy is such a dick too!

Oh wait, wrong kind of bots...Smile_hiding.gif.cdf76a0f483ae27a64003ea79a3bf5ec.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Volron said:

is suck a dick

I think you meant SUCH a d...

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Maybe blackout the name. Like others have said, prolly not a bot. Even with more than a hundred battles a day, could be the guys only form of entertainment.  More like some older naval history buff just playing pew pew shooty boats. You have hidden stats. Dont be the kettle that calls the cauldron black. 

Edited by Type_93
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Volron said:

So is NA.  I mean, every singe time I play the new Asm mode, the enemy is nothing but bots!  That Fletcher guy is suck a dick too!

Oh wait, wrong kind of bots...Smile_hiding.gif.cdf76a0f483ae27a64003ea79a3bf5ec.gif

39 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I think you meant SUCH a d...

::: Fletcher ::: be singing the lyrics "My milkshake brings all the ships in the yard.  Damn right, it's better than yours.  I could teach you, but I'd have to charge ..."  😉 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Posting here won't do much good as WG does not officially read this forum.  No one here can enact any change or pursue action pertinent to the issue.  If you have proof this player is a bot, submit a ticket and let WG handle it.

However, from the very limited data shown, the player almost exclusively plays Battleships, with only a few games in Cruisers.  They have never tried Destroyers, Carriers, or Subs in PVP, the main enemies of Battleships, so I would conclude their understanding of how those types of ships operate and are countered in PVP is extremely limited.  Thus, such low win rates and destruction ratio are not surprising...the player probably sails around just shooting at whatever they can and complains when they are sunk.  They may also be a child the owner of the account lets play the game instead of babysitting them.

Looking at all the data, the player has only played 14 battles in DDs in COOP, and only in Mutsuki.  The lack of play in any previous DDs on the tech tree means they use FXP to jump the tech tree ships to get to the ones that interest them, or they have someone else guiding their career in WOWS, or this is an alt account.

So, yeah.  Some unusual aspects to this player's progression which lends even more weight that they are even more inexperienced than their record suggests, but it doesn't necessarily point to a bot.

Edited by Jakob Knight
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Type_93 said:

Maybe blackout the name. Like others have said, prolly not a bot. Even with more than a hundred battles a day, could be the guys only form of entertainment.  More like some older naval history buff just playing pew pew shooty boats. You have hidden stats. Dont be the kettle that calls the cauldron black. 

105 battles per day...

Let's be generous and say 10 minutes per battle (because battle on is a thing)...

That is 17 hours a day for nine straight days.

The most likely explanation is a bot...pluswe know WG doesn't really crack down on botting...and WG is running an event currently that is encouraging botting.

The most reasonable view is that the account is engaged in botting.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

105 battles per day...

Let's be generous and say 10 minutes per battle (because battle on is a thing)...

That is 17 hours a day for nine straight days.

The most likely explanation is a bot...pluswe know WG doesn't really crack down on botting...and WG is running an event currently that is encouraging botting.

The most reasonable view is that the account is engaged in botting.

With no proof either way, it’s better to err on the side of caution. It’s never in good taste to call out players. To do so opens yourself to scrutiny. 

1 hour ago, Jakob Knight said:

Posting here won't do much good as WG does not officially read this forum. 

No, but they read it alright.

Yo, WG! We are here. On a proper forum. Don't you just miss us guys?

image.jpeg.8a693371311e540bd1e4804db5f82cbe.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

No, but they read it alright

And they laugh at a lot of the absurd things some of you post. 

• Bored 1

Just now, Type_93 said:

Funny. That's what we do when we read the absurd things they post too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Type_93 said:

With no proof either way, it’s better to err on the side of caution. It’s never in good taste to call out players. To do so opens yourself to scrutiny. 

Scrutiny by whom?

Pointing out the obvious is a pretty safe thing to do.

Now, of course, WG doesn't want this publicized...but why should I worry about that?

47 minutes ago, Type_93 said:

The joke is on WG then.

• Like 1

They probably play better than any Bismarck that's been on my ranked team this season, bot or no...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Scrutiny by whom?

By other players. Dont point out other players faults if you don’t want your own to come to tge light of day. 

I read before that it is a practice in some companies to have computers with games installed and employees who want to spend their break times playing games can do so. This could be one of those.

That account has increased its win rate to 33.57%. There's hope. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Does that player engage in botting? With that battle count over such a short period probably to some degree. But not all the time certainly as they have main gun and torp kills which are highly unlikely from bot accts. Ramming and secondary kills, and flooding/fire as a result, sure but not main guns and torps.

I would also add it could be an older person, someone with a disability, someone rehabbing dexterity and motor skills (I know of a few in NA who did this and even one of our old clan members), etc who is playing a LOT for whatever reason who is just bad. Jingles even featured a blind girl playing (with help). We just don’t know for sure what is going on based on that screenshot.

Botting is very clear and easy to spot in person. If you see someone doing it you will know (especially if you see them do it often). My blacklist is full of them (helps me notice they are in game). But I need to see them with my own eyes. Stats may not be telling the actual story.

And for those saying report them to CS I would say don’t waste your time. I have tried numerous times with known botters and even included replays proving it. THEY DON’T CARE! You will be told to use the in game report system (which ironically no longer has report as a bot anymore) and they will close the ticket and end it. On NA only Bogzzy has been willing to listen while others refuse to get involved. So save yourself the bother and don’t waste your time because THEY DON’T CARE!

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Type_93 said:

By other players. Dont point out other players faults if you don’t want your own to come to tge light of day. 

Eh. Doesn't matter.

Folks can see my faults whenever they care to look. There isn't anything to hide.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Eh. Doesn't matter.

Folks can see my faults whenever they care to look. There isn't anything to hide.

• Haha 3