The Wisconsin Dockyard progress topic.

Wolfswetpaws

I completed the first stage last night, so just in time for the next stage to open.

• Like 1

Night 1: Schlieffen and Kaga Black the major stars, plus a bunch of others. All in co-op.

30 fires done

15 floods done

150 CV torps done

1200 battleship gun hits done

4 out of 8 caps.

8k out of 19k base XP

7 out of 42 destroyer torps

132 cruiser gun hits (in the course of playing my grind-list cruisers) out of 1700

Sub torps not attempted; PvP damage task not attempted.

Tomorrow's strategy is to do my usual grind ships, then pull out the Smolensk, Napoli and Michelangelo.

• Like 3

image.png?ex=6632fdca&is=662088ca&hm=b85a0b9a920636ff2f17acc6f249b5abba2137bf9e0a68d4b9e78552e467bb3c&=

This game helped me finish the set 30 fires mission and the get 1200 main battery or secondary hits as a BB mission.

To complete the get ribbons as a cruiser mission I'm going to play Jinan and it shouldn't take too long.

image.png.bc90397134f760d7b080524ed59104b0.png

These are the matches I've played today and below is my progress on the other missions.

image.thumb.png.3ada32a6d5d8c36cfe2322c086a364ca.png

image.thumb.png.fc4e91177f26c16964ec56486f445a06.png

• Like 3

Done with first block. 100% Co-op.

Used I-56 and its gun to get the sub ribbons mission because I was bored. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

Refuse to waste my time with the PvP only task.

• Like 3

Week 2: Day 1: Recap, Only Asymmetric Battles, Screw Randoms......

I used the Napoli, the Grosser Kurfurst and Bismack along with the Hawke (currently grinding anyways), along with the Gouden Leeuw

I got the Fires Missions done quickly with the Gouden Leeuw in about 3 battles before working on the Battleship and Cruiser missions accordingly.

Here is what I have gotten so far

30 Fires Done

1200 battleship gun hits done

1,184 out of 1,700 Cruiser Shell hits done

17,000 out of 19,000 base XP done

5/8 Captured Ribbons Done

I will work on causing flooding very soon but I have only done one of those so far. However I feel really good and knocking out that much base XP makes me feel good about those Base XP grinds coming up throughout this grind.

Edited by Schnitchelkid01_
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Which seems to  be the fastest for the DD 8 capture ribbons? Its hard sometimes to get even one cap un-disrupted in Asymmetric or Coop. Maybe I should try with Vampire II in Randoms, it is kinda OP when it comes to owning caps...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Which seems to  be the fastest for the DD 8 capture ribbons? Its hard sometimes to get even one cap un-disrupted in Asymmetric or Coop. Maybe I should try with Vampire II in Randoms, it is kinda OP when it comes to owning caps...

I've got three of the eight capture ribbons with my BBs.  DDs need 42 torp hits. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I've got three of the eight capture ribbons with my BBs.  DDs need 42 torp hits. 

Is Capture mission a BB mission?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

If I recall correctly, the capture mission(s) that I've done recently didn't require a specific ship type.

Edited to add:  You can see the requirements in one of @BOBTHEBALL's screenshots.  🙂 

https://www.devstrike.net/topic/3560-the-wisconsin-dockyard-progress-topic/?do=findComment&comment=47849

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

It's a mission for all classes

• Like 3

Finished the BB ribbon farming and the DD torp hits in Asyms and Coop.

Asyms were outright awful earlier.

WoWs_Dockyard 2nd week.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain_82 said:

Finished the BB ribbon farming and the DD torp hits in Asyms and Coop.

Asyms were outright awful earlier.

WoWs_Dockyard 2nd week.png

Never actually tried Asyms before but with these missions I been forced to take Schleiffen into Asyms and I kind of LOVE it. Schleiffen is a Beast in Asyms and get many of the missions done quite fast.

I was thinking of taking a DD to do the capture missions but it seems Schleiffen is OP in this mission as well. I do the same tactic every match, push into a cap until the bots get spotted, do a gamer turn to kite the force until I melt them down with Main, secondaries and torps, then I turn around again and get the cap, some games I even get the middle cap as well before the game ends. Schleiffen i the Best Capping DD! 

• Like 1

About to Finish Week 2, Also Finishing the Side Quests right now for the Commander Codes at the same time. Those kind of have my focus atm

• Like 2

Finished up Week 2 on my Graveyard Shift, so far so good!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Schnitchelkid01_ said:

About to Finish Week 2, Also Finishing the Side Quests right now for the Commander Codes at the same time. Those kind of have my focus atm

Commander codes?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Commander codes?

The Italian and Pan EU Commander Missions

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Schnitchelkid01_ said:

Finished up Week 2 on my Graveyard Shift, so far so good!

Same here.

• Like 2

Finished week 2 while grinding those incapacitation ribbons for the Italian commander.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Finished week 2 while grinding those incapacitation ribbons for the Italian commander.

👍

Finished stage 2 in todays playing session, no special measures were taken, I do play a variety of classes in coop to met the missions almost automatically. Asym is ofc great.

15 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

Finished stage 2 in todays playing session, no special measures were taken, I do play a variety of classes in coop to met the missions almost automatically. Asym is ofc great.

👍

• Like 1

2nd stage of dockyard complete all threw Asym in Massachusettes, Prinz Rupp and Napoli. I tried doing co-op for some missions but man is that play style so incredibly boring, I just couldn't do it. 

17 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

2nd stage of dockyard complete all threw Asym in Massachusettes, Prinz Rupp and Napoli. I tried doing co-op for some missions but man is that play style so incredibly boring, I just couldn't do it. 

👍

Very happy to see everyone making progress. This is the one Dockyard to buy and grind! I will be here to make sure you're all up to scratch

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Very happy to see everyone making progress. This is the one Dockyard to buy and grind! I will be here to make sure you're all up to scratch

The 2023 Santa Containers from the New Year's Certificates gave me the WV44. I guess I'm lucky I don't have to buy anything for the Wisconsin. I can get the battleship without making any purchases from the Premium Shop.

I wish everyone will be able to finish the grind successfully. From what I've seen online I think she's overall a decent ship. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1