The Wisconsin Dockyard progress topic.

Wolfswetpaws

How many out there among you are still working toward Wisconsin?

Or still working toward WV44?

17 hours ago, mashed68 said:

I used the trade in even to trade my Texas for the Agincort. Took her out for a few battles, she slaps tier 5 around like red headed step children. Got the last of the base XP I needed super fast and have the Wisconsin in my port finally. 

"The day after D-day, I traded in a ship that had been at D-day..." Oh no!!! 🤣

Congrats on Wisconsin, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I finally got Wisconsin today. For me it has felt like a long grind. I had temporarily paused on the PD missions in Temper, Temper but managed to get through it after a total of 2 1/2 weeks. The next set of missions were a breeze compared to Temper, Temper. The last set of missions I ended up buying the last 2 phases since I just feel burned out again. Time for a short break from the game for me since nothing appears to be on the immediate horizon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've completed the "Cause 2,400,000 HP of damage to ships" (while sailing a cruiser) task in the Norfolk's Glenn mission-chain.
This yielded a reward of 10,000 credits.

• Like 1

Finished the D-Day mission chain on both NA and EU, and also finished the dockyard on both NA and EU.

All I have to say, I LOVE my NA Jean Bart. Getting a Kraken in one of the first JB games in this series definitely did help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I played my first bettle in Wisconsin. It was interesting.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I played my first bettle in Wisconsin. It was interesting.

"Define 'interesting'!"

" 'Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die' ?"

Edited by Jakob Knight
  • Haha 1

After my first battle in Ragnar, I finally finished DD damage mission and could welcome Wisconsin in port. Beautiful ship, but too tired to take her out today.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

"Define 'interesting'!"

" 'Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die' ?"

Nice accuracy. I have felt less focus fired in CVs and Thunderer.

So, I caught a break. My birthday package arrived, and I was able to use the coupon to get just enough doubloons to finish the dockyard. 

Then, one of the supercontainers yielded:

shot-24.06.09_22.35.35-0756.jpg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, oldblackdog said:

So, I caught a break. My birthday package arrived, and I was able to use the coupon to get just enough doubloons to finish the dockyard. 

Happy Birthday and congrats, the Tokachi is a great ship, i love mine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, oldblackdog said:

tokachi doesnt look like much but she can be fun to play . i used here for the ribbons in the NB  in co-op 

ive had good games in operations also six double barrel turrets   . ive had lots of fires with her 

shot-24.06.10_20.52.31-0626.jpg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, oldblackdog said:

Congratulations & Happy birthday.  The VII Tokachi Doubloons is an interesting cruiser.
Her short reload time may be useful for main-gun hits missions, along with the Atlanta and the Chumphon and a handful of other ships.  🙂 

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 3

Now I do have Wisconsin even on my second account. Honestly, I don't have any desire to play for the next, say at least 3 - 4 days ... too many battles and too many hours spent for this event. The ship is nice though. 😊

Skjermbilde 2024-06-11 153947.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, OT2_2 said:

Now I do have Wisconsin even on my second account. Honestly, I don't have any desire to play for the next, say at least 3 - 4 days ... too many battles and too many hours spent for this event. The ship is nice though. 😊

Skjermbilde 2024-06-11 153947.jpg

Congratulations 🙂 

• Like 1