The Wisconsin Dockyard progress topic.

Wolfswetpaws

Completed the "Get 3,000 ribbons" task and progressed to Dockyard phase 28.

• Like 3

Got some more time in today. Kills, ribbons, and credits are done. BXP is about 10k off, DD dmg 300k, and BB dmg 2m. It's just a question of when; I'm in no hurry.

• Like 1

The DDay operation is definitely the key to quicker bxp in PvE.  45k/60k bxp so far.  1.8M/2.4M cruiser damage.  As @Tricericon says, it's just a question of when now.

Currently on step 29 of dockyard... Big Whiskey when I complete bxp and cruiser damage.  The rest of the objectives went away while I did the destroyer damage with Kitakaze and Harugumo 🙂

Good luck all!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Helstrem said:

Wisconsin obtained.

Well done, king/queen!

I'm half way through credits and BXP mission. 2/3rd the way for BB dmg mission. Completed the Kraken mission so I won't be worrying about the other classes.

• Like 1

Wisconsin in the port ( had WW44 and bought smaller starter pack ). Assymetric was a tremendous help, i hope we see it at next Dockyard too. Probably i can finish enough mission to get some extra steel too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

i need to finish the CL damage, the bxp and cash missions

Got the kraken while testing out Rodney yesterday and IDR what the other stuff was that gave the tokens for the DY

Colbert in coop makes shot work of damage mission tho ^^

Edit:
Looked it up the kills and ribbons missions I also got with Colbert in coop

Edited by Yedwy
  • Like 2

It appears my initial apprehensions were wrong. I thought this last stage was going to be quite demanding, with the amount of Base XP, damage, credits it requires. Just by playing normally, and not even paying that much attention to the progress bar, I am a bit surprised by the amount of progress I've made so far.

image.thumb.png.41ba42ac30efb2bba32b1f9259142b02.png

Ten (10) days remain and that is plenty of time to finish the last 3 missions for Norfolk's Gem. I can afford to take a couple of days off from the grind. 😄

DayOff.thumb.jpg.d8bac702e6361fab329f1d2d07dc768a.jpg

• Like 1

I have 3 phases left, and I'm about 1/3-1/2 way threw them. It'll be close but I should make it. 

Seems like this might be one of the more successful dockyards for people? 

• Like 2

Finished the DD damage. Concentrating on cruiser and BB damage and the credits mission (12 million done already), which will finish the final directive overall and give me enough tokens to get the Wisconsin. 

Then I will see how close I am to the 60K base XP goal and whether I consider 250 steel is worth finishing that off. Given that I'm halfway through it already, you never know. 

5 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Finished the DD damage. Concentrating on cruiser and BB damage and the credits mission (12 million done already), which will finish the final directive overall and give me enough tokens to get the Wisconsin. 

Then I will see how close I am to the 60K base XP goal and whether I consider 250 steel is worth finishing that off. Given that I'm halfway through it already, you never know. 

I was out doing some errands and was able to "tune-in" to your Twitch stream for a short while.
(Cellphone bandwith limitations prevented me from enjoying the video to accompany your audio, but you were a good sport about it and turned your stream into an impromptu radio broadcast.  Thank you.  🙂 )
Well done.  🙂 

• Like 1

I've completed the "Cause 3,000,000 HP of damage to ships" mission task.

• Like 1

Base XP and DD dmg done, leaving me at 5 of 6. The DD damage does NOT farm fast knife-fighting for caps, but hey.

BB damage is about halfway, and that's the last one left unless a Kraken cuts the line. I have a quiet Sunday afternoon planned and my current premium time will tick out tomorrow, so I'll probably bring it home in Musashi tomorrow. If that session goes poorly, Schlieffen or Incomparable will sweep up fast in Co-Op at some future date.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tricericon said:

Base XP and DD dmg done

Lucky you, i'm still far away from that goal, real life is getting in the way again and again.

3 hours ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

Lucky you, i'm still far away from that goal, real life is getting in the way again and again.

I feel for ya. I had a bellyful of real life during this, and that’s why I decided to decided to eliminate this as a stressor, and laid out for a couple of stages.

And now I’m on vacation, away from computers, without having to worry about getting this done.

• Like 2

IT'S DONE, BABY!!!

image.thumb.png.c8dd911b67dd1c5047306280f5d1e9b0.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

IT'S DONE, BABY!!!

image.thumb.png.c8dd911b67dd1c5047306280f5d1e9b0.png

Congrats!

Done. With the 2250 steel (bought the 2nd pack) and the new coupon, I have enough steel to get the Ragnar.

image.thumb.jpeg.e102a50140ae5c5c50c11a0456487f58.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, after living up to its name, I finally finished Temper, Temper by completing the BB PD mission. As a coop and operations main, it was incredibly frustrating. I think it took me around 100 games to complete. So far the next phase is going well. I went to operations loaded up with red boosters and easily completed the FXP and CXP missions. I'm about halfway done with the damage by main guns, as well as damage by fires or flooding. I already owned WV44, so I got the 3 phases added. I may not get Wisconsin for free, but I should be able to get her for relatively cheap by the time this ends in 10 days.

• Like 5

Finished the ribbons and kills on the last stage when D Day opened, and pretty much finished the credit and base xp missions from CBs on Thursday. Destroyer co-op farming finished tonight, and all that’s left is a bit less than 1 million damage in cruisers. Should be able to get that tomorrow. 

• Like 3

Finished the silver grind in dday, only need to earn 20k more base xp to unlock the Wisconsin. 

• Like 5

Personally I plan this last leg with the given timeframe in mind. It seems that some of you play absurdly much to have the ship done yesterday.

I have played on the PTS and fixed the CT from there including playing a lot of D-day there. 

In the final stage I have four stages ready. The credits around 14M /18M and the Base XP 37K/60K. The BB damage part is roughly on 1700/3000 K. So far according to plan. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Finished the grind too. 😝

Did most of the BXP mission in Utah Beach actually.

Finished the BB and Cruiser damage missions in a number of Brawls and some Coops.

WoWs_Wisconsin dockyard.png

Edited by Captain_82
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've completed the "Earn 18,000,000 credits" task and have progressed to Dockyard phase 29. 

• Like 1