The Wisconsin Dockyard progress topic.

Wolfswetpaws

33 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

image.thumb.png.f595121ca1e2fcc0759aac912eb0d794.png

Incredibly easy missions, just play the game. If you have a 21p captain load up your red commander boosters and earn truck loads of fcxp. Fxp is also not that hard we can complete these easily.

Use premium time with the boosters.

34 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

image.thumb.png.68fc071d4719acf4418a32c86d771c8f.png

This is where, it doesn't get hard it just gets tedious. These are simple missions that will just take us a while to complete. Play anything you want here.

Pray for a domination battle and not a standard battle.

Completed 3 tasks (180K fire damage, 1M damage by main or secondary battery, and CC 12 capture) of the Last Shot mission. About half done on 3 others - 25/45 "Destroyed" ribbons by BB, 24K/50K FXP and 124K/250K CXP. I did not take the DD 24 capture task because getting cap is just hit or miss in Coop. Getting kills by BB is much more reliable. Schlieffen can kill 2-3 bots per Coop match.

• Like 1

Fire damage and main/secondary damage mission done. When you claim the WV44 as a duplicate, the next three stages automatically complete and you can grab their rewards.

Exactly 115,000 XP into the 250,000 CXP mission

A shade over halfway through the FXP (25,114/50,000). 

Using blue boosters for these because this is the sort of thing I hoard my blue boosters for, and because I'm just 134,911 CXP away from getting Swirski to 21 points. 

Daily quotas exceeded for BB kills (8 out 45, 7 needed per day) and Cruiser (4/12, 2 needed per day) and DD (5/24, 4 needed per day) caps.

• Like 1

Completed the task of causing 180,000 HP of damage by fire (or flood).

Progressed to Dockyard phase 20.  Collected the prize of the West Virginia '44.

Since I already had the WV '44 in my Port, I was awarded 3 more dockyard phases of progress.
I'm currently at Dockyard phase 23.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CFagan_1987 said:

Oh so we have another 3 weeks to complete the missions? Until June 12th?

image.png.9c3a3324676d76ebec6044e19e58a8e6.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

I thought I'd do a little write-up in this thread. Week 7 the end to the dockyard is closing in. Here are the tasks and ships I would use to complete this week relatively easily!

image.thumb.png.7ab6f73ec0fb8b8953bfb6c422a10123.png

For these two missions, play literally any HE focused ship. BBs, cruisers, DDs, CVs even. Anything with good guns and HE shells will get these missions done easily.

Incredibly easy missions, just play the game. If you have a 21p captain load up your red commander boosters and earn truck loads of fcxp. Fxp is also not that hard we can complete these easily.

This is where, it doesn't get hard it just gets tedious. These are simple missions that will just take us a while to complete. Play anything you want here.

image.thumb.png.17020b8fa09201b196c8ffb35479eb59.png

This is also a good choice, in my opinion it removes the need to do a class specific mission type.

Hope this kind of helps you all
- Boob

You didn't include the CV or Sub missions, but they are even more tedious. I have been riding CV this entire event, and I don't want any part of that CV mission. I am good at spotting too, but 325 spots are too much.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

You didn't include the CV or Sub missions, but they are even more tedious. I have been riding CV this entire event, and I don't want any part of that CV mission. I am good at spotting too, but 325 spots are too much.

Yes there's a reason I didn't include them, it's because I don't play gigabroken classes haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 2

Clan battles with blue FXP and CXP boosters on chunked through the FXP and most of the CXP tonight. Most of the way through DD caps, main and secondary damage and fire/flood damage as well by playing brawls after CB's. This is going to be much easier than last week!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Yes there's a reason I didn't include them, it's because I don't play gigabroken classes haha.

Yet you play destroyer.

Also, yet you haven't taken submarines up since the nerf, although to be fair, submarines are broken in the other direction now. At this point, subs aren't good for much anymore, but at least both teams are required to have the same number, which keeps it fair.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

Yet you play destroyer.

Yes, DDs aren't gigabroken. I won't comment further on that as it's not the correct thread. DDs are the most overworked class but they have high potential.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Schlieffen does 3 tasks at me at one ( kills, fires, damage ), while collecting some FXP and CXP. Capping missions wont be a problem with anything.

Funny thing, many DD's i seen are so bloodthirsty that they completely ignore even free caps.

Edited by KJ82
  • Like 1

Managed to finish the 50k fxp mission, was incredibly easy with the purchase of Roma and the bonus xp missions you get with it. Completed it on stream in ranked.

• Like 2

So I finished the Commander XP task and the DD cap ribbons task, and that leaves just... well, any of the others, but eight caps or shares in cruisers (with four already done) can't be too hard in co-op, can it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

So I finished the Commander XP task and the DD cap ribbons task, and that leaves just... well, any of the others, but eight caps or shares in cruisers (with four already done) can't be too hard in co-op, can it?

Pray for domination mode and a flank spawn. Should be easy (ish) then. until the last bot decides to reset you from the other side of the map then dies while you still have more than 7 seconds to go. Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me while desperate for a cap ribbon.

Completed the BB "Destroyed" ribbons task. I have 2 more tasks to complete. The 50K FXP task is at 39K/50K and the 250 CXP task is at 200K/250K. Both should be done by tomorrow.

• Like 1

Didn't get to play last night, but knocked out roughly 300k gun damage and then 60k fire/flood in about 5 games today. Got 2 caps each for cruisers and dds. Will do capt xp and free xp via blue boosters and Mainz or Bayard in ops. Even with the slow start I expect an easy week with the long weekend. 

• Like 1

Only up to 3/6 of the 6th set and getting tired of chasing dockyard goals. Seriously considering just buying two stages to get to the WV44 and not worrying about anything else.

At least a new power supply seems to have cleared up my computer issues so I can play properly again.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2024 at 2:18 AM, BOBTHEBALL said:

I thought I'd do a little write-up in this thread. Week 7 the end to the dockyard is closing in. Here are the tasks and ships I would use to complete this week relatively easily!

image.thumb.png.7ab6f73ec0fb8b8953bfb6c422a10123.png

For these two missions, play literally any HE focused ship. BBs, cruisers, DDs, CVs even. Anything with good guns and HE shells will get these missions done easily.

image.thumb.png.17020b8fa09201b196c8ffb35479eb59.png

This is also a good choice, in my opinion it removes the need to do a class specific mission type.

Hope this kind of helps you all
- Boob

Great post!

Regarding the FXP and CXP missions I was wondering if equipped with booster is there another boost in lets say play special tier of Premium like 8 or 9 or if the multipliers are the same, and if a ship like OG Missiory also has som extra boost when it comes to these two?

Regarding the last 2500 Base XP mission I always complete that in 2-3 games in a T8 sub, its almost Childsplay in that class.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Great post!

Regarding the FXP and CXP missions I was wondering if equipped with booster is there another boost in lets say play special tier of Premium like 8 or 9 or if the multipliers are the same, and if a ship like OG Missiory also has som extra boost when it comes to these two?

Regarding the last 2500 Base XP mission I always complete that in 2-3 games in a T8 sub, its almost Childsplay in that class.

I'm not sure about the boosts but I do know that the Littorio that was on sale a couple days ago had huge boosts where I was getting 30k cxp a game and 10k fxp a game with just blue boosters.

• Like 1

Managed to finish the 1 million damage and 250k commander xp mission with this amazing warmup game here.

image.thumb.png.dfa67336f0da6169dfff9f658c4b55b1.png

• Like 4

Done with Week 7

Screenshot(124).thumb.png.74e58d65e5e986364810d8b5dbd80fa9.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

Pray for domination mode and a flank spawn. Should be easy (ish) then. until the last bot decides to reset you from the other side of the map then dies while you still have more than 7 seconds to go. Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me while desperate for a cap ribbon.

It's happened to me so infrequently that I doubt the veracity of your claim. Most of the incomplete caps I suffer are due to the bots being annihilated or pointed-out before the cap is even half finished.

3 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

I'm not sure about the boosts but I do know that the Littorio that was on sale a couple days ago had huge boosts where I was getting 30k cxp a game and 10k fxp a game with just blue boosters.

The current Azur Lane collaboration ships include a 200% bonus temporary mission (good for 30 days of play, if memory serves me).
For each of the Azur Lane ships I recently welcomed, I've got a 200% bonus going on.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

It's happened to me so infrequently that I doubt the veracity of your claim. Most of the incomplete caps I suffer are due to the bots being annihilated or pointed-out before the cap is even half finished.

Your personal anecdote does not negate my personal anecdote. Why be contrarian all the time?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

Your personal anecdote does not negate my personal anecdote. Why be contrarian all the time?

He's only good at being contrarian. LOL