Dockyard Missions UGH

AdmiralThunder

3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Tier 5 is so low population that it is often filled with bots in randoms...

So make use of the fact.

You can spend your time complaining, sitting in ashes and wearing sackcloth, OR you can turn it to your advantage and walk away from short-cut tasks with a smile. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BiteMeBigTime said:

Really, wow, I haven't played in tier 5 for quite a while, I didn't know that was happening, will have to remember that one for next time. My apologies to cheapinkc even though I did say unless there is something I didn't know.

Tier V ships are usually pulled into Tier VI or VII battles, so even if you are breaking out your Texas or Exeter every once in a while you may never see a :bot in a random battle.

But every so often, usually due to divisions, the matchmaker will put six Tier V ships (and the occasional Tier IV player) on a team with 6 bots to get a battle going.

I do not recall taking a Tier V ship into a Random battle with more than 6 bots per side.  Since they are eligible for completing missions I suppose the population is still high enough.  Pick an even lower tier ship for Randoms and you may wait 5 minutes to end up in a battle with just 3, 2 or even 1 human opponent, and all the rest bots.  

Really, wow, I haven't played in tier 5 for quite a while, I didn't know that was happening, will have to remember that one for next time. My apologies to cheapinkc even though I did say unless there is something I didn't know.

Tier V ships are usually pulled into Tier VI or VII battles, so even if you are breaking out your Texas or Exeter every once in a while you may never see a :bot in a random battle.

But every so often, usually due to divisions, the matchmaker will put six Tier V ships (and the occasional Tier IV player) on a team with 6 bots to get a battle going.

I do not recall taking a Tier V ship into a Random battle with more than 6 bots per side.  Since they are eligible for completing missions I suppose the population is still high enough.  Pick an even lower tier ship for Randoms and you may wait 5 minutes to end up in a battle with just 3, 2 or even 1 human opponent, and all the rest bots.  

9 hours ago, BiteMeBigTime said:

Playing really late at night or early in the morning at Tier 5 also increases your chances of high :bot: content.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

Time of day and player population has a lot to do with this.  Enter a battle during low population times and high :bot: teams are common.

I get up at 0500 (CST) nearly every day whether I want to or not.  On days I don't, I sleep in til 0530.  On NA server, starting a Random game with a Tier 5 ship will result in high populations of :bot: fillers.

Edited by desmo_2