What will you do with "excess" of "Commonwealth Cruiser Tokens"?

Leo_Apollo11

Hi all,

Thanks guys!

I got two commanders (one of each - I don't like doppelgangers), signal flags as much as I could and the rest for Credits (I have hundreds of millions anyway but nothing else was possible)...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I used my tokens to welcome the Commanders, one each.

I ended up taking my own advice and threw down for two 10-point commander clones.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2024 at 9:11 AM, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

I have 450 remaining (yes - just 50 short of Tier VI - but this is how WG planned it)... 😞

Leo "Apollo11"

I will not give a shit.

Done chasing WG's rotten carrot's

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/5/2024 at 8:24 AM, Gnirf said:

I concluded after some thought when I realized that I would reach the 20 mark quite easy, have not missed any points that it was after all tolerable to pay for the premium, then I reached T7 as I had the Mysore so I will get that + the 10 p real captain if I want. I might if I splash doubloons have the T8 within reach that will get the T9 ecobonus. That I will not decide until after this update or when it is not possible to get more tokens. I know that many think my reasoning are wrong but a T9 booster are useful. I am fairly certain that these smoke cruisers are a line I might consider regrinding in a very slow fashion (even in coop to a large part) so high tier boosters are nice. 

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your plan, but you very likely won't be able to grind out the T7 and get the T8, while the event is still going. So no T9 bonus package, though in fairness a T8 bonus package isn't that bad, either.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:11 AM, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

I have 450 remaining (yes - just 50 short of Tier VI - but this is how WG planned it)... 😞

Leo "Apollo11"

10 point commander and the blue lagoon camo since I rather like that one. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tangofan said:

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your plan, but you very likely won't be able to grind out the T7 and get the T8, while the event is still going. So no T9 bonus package, though in fairness a T8 bonus package isn't that bad, either.

Well I had the Mysore so I started on more tokens and I reach quite a lot after so it will be around 600 out of the necessary 1100. As I needed some more eco boosters I bought a package at a theoretical discount i.e. the prize of a T9 boosters so the nominal cost for subsidized doubloons which I use as a reference was OK.

I buy packages when I need to fill up and with the Asym arriving in next update I wanted to increase the boosters somewhat (elite XP mainly).

Others with other budgets and less play think otherwise. My spending budget is calculated at cost / hours played, and I play a lot, therefor I am ready to allow myself more than most players.

• Like 1