Never Met A More Useless Bunch Of Players In All My Time

tm63au

6 hours ago, tm63au said:

Really scary when people actually take this post for real, @Bai7200 @clammboy @Wolfswetpaws and no it was not even a joke for April Fools.

For the record it was late night and I get these inspirations and just go with it, most times they fall flat but really nobody looked at the roster ?

regards 

@Ensign Cthulhu God bless you always say the nicest things about me o7 

What written messages lack is "body language".
And, yes, I've read a book about it.
1033113.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ab62b15153ffe

It is up to the sender to ensure the message is properly understood by the recipient.

This excerpt from a Star Trek episode, "The Mark of Gideon", has a special place in my heart.  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708470/
Hodin However, the only 'tool' diplomacy has is language. It is of the utmost importance that the meaning be crystal clear.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, tm63au said:

I actually was not bragging but having a bit fun and not even a Aprils Fool joke but some people here must thought I was serious Good Lord everyone else was BOT did they not see that.

Yeah, I realized that a bit late but I had already posted ... didn't want to edit and pretend you didn't fool me 😆 

Point for you on a good joke good sir o7

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tm63au said:

Really scary when people actually take this post for real, @Bai7200 @clammboy @Wolfswetpaws and no it was not even a joke for April Fools.

For the record it was late night and I get these inspirations and just go with it, most times they fall flat but really nobody looked at the roster ?

regards 

@Ensign Cthulhu God bless you always say the nicest things about me o7 

Lol sorry I was at work on the grill when I read your post. I saw it on my phone I’m so blind and the print on my phone is so small I didn’t notice it was coop players. Reading is fundamental but greasy glasses don’t help.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1