Offline or not Showing in Clan List

yss_turtleship

This is a quote from a Reddit post I made about the issue we were seeing during these past few days.

There are currently issues with not being able to see other players online either in the clan chat or private chat. Sometimes logging out and back in helps. Sometimes it doesn't.

You can't invite others to div with you and you can't communicate with others. Unless you have an out-of-band way to communicate (Discord, cell text,etc.) you are SOL.

This has been ongoing since Friday. Sorry if someone already posted about this but I didn't see it. Going to WeeGee's Discord channel is useless. This is one of those times where having the forums would have made a difference.

Edit: This is the workaround that has been provided. Thanks u/Tpaktop2_1!

If you're part of the same clan, one can create the div and leave it open, so the other can join thru the top menu button near Battle. Usually works in my clan, bc we have that issue often.

I thought that they had resolved this issue this morning but I just looked at my clan lobby and we are still showing greyed-out members.

image.thumb.png.185a401b71baf94f52d904265bfb7d9b.png

6 minutes ago, yss_turtleship said:

This is a quote from a Reddit post I made about the issue we were seeing during these past few days.

I thought that they had resolved this issue this morning but I just looked at my clan lobby and we are still showing greyed-out members.

image.thumb.png.185a401b71baf94f52d904265bfb7d9b.png

For the sake of those of you who have preferred not to try/use the official Discord server, this is what it looks like in the Bug-Reports channel at the moment.
image.thumb.png.21e615d4809ff7d0877998300197a1ed.png

Notice how none of the top 9 posts are about this issue. BTW, my monitor is in portrait mode so this is the first page for me. If you are using your monitor in the normal landscape mode,  you would have to scroll even more so.