Yet another problem with sub implementation

Andrewbassg

19 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

H.E. (High Explosive) projectiles and bombs are pretty effective when the Submarine is surfaced or at periscope depth.

I am out of response icons [laughing face emoji] !!!!  

I have killed more subs by "sitting on them" than shooting them.  It's simply hopeless...  So, since it is, I have made a sport of "Sub Sitting" and invite others to learn the secretes of sub sitting.....  I don't even try with subs anymore.....to what end? 

How to hit them has been well discussed and published.  Why, really has been avoided like the third rail of a subway track...  Why even try???  It's just one of the hopeless gimmicks we can't avoid - so enjoy the chaos and embrace the angst because it really, doesn't matter....   We are losing players faster than a senior can chug beer....  It's only a matter of time now.  Sigh......  It's time to walk in the woods and paint steel targets........

We should start a Sub Sitting league !

Edited by Asym
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Don't know about periscope depth, but when it's surfaced so are torps. Lol.

Yeah, catching a Submarine on the surface with a torpedo is a feeling to be savored.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asym said:

I am out of response icons [laughing face emoji] !!!!  

I have killed more subs by "sitting on them" than shooting them.  It's simply hopeless...  So, since it is, I have made a sport of "Sub Sitting" and invite others to learn the secretes of sub sitting.....  I don't even try with subs anymore.....to what end? 

How to hit them has been well discussed and published.  Why, really has been avoided like the third rail of a subway track...  Why even try???  It's just one of the hopeless gimmicks we can't avoid - so enjoy the chaos and embrace the angst because it really, doesn't matter....   We are losing players faster than a senior can chug beer....  It's only a matter of time now.  Sigh......  It's time to walk in the woods and paint steel targets........

We should start a Sub Sitting league !

1dvenn.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=6422dffc4708c5

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

1dvenn.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=6422dffc4708c5

Ah Wolfie......to quote Thanos:  "I am (its)..... inevitable" at the current rate of decay...  It will survive by the scraps of their other games...  Stalled and frozen in time. 

Or, “Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.”  As in:  History repeats itself......which, makes what might happen - inevitable... 

Ah, "parting is such sweet sorrow.."  Been there 4 previous times:  same paradigms and sad to see what was, no more, what it had so greatly been....

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Asym said:

Ah Wolfie......to quote Thanos:  "I am (its)..... inevitable" at the current rate of decay...  It will survive by the scraps of their other games...  Stalled and frozen in time. 

Or, “Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.”  As in:  History repeats itself......which, makes what might happen - inevitable... 

Ah, "parting is such sweet sorrow.."  Been there 4 previous times:  same paradigms and sad to see what was, no more, what it had so greatly been....

Oh, we will end up like the Flying Dutchman or something?

image.jpeg.e8dabbbd824ed866238de5f817a2d762.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3