Lower Tier Play (T4 & below)

Aethervox

29 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

you will see a lot of players  ( CC's  , other streamers  and regular players ) play lower tiers  to either keep there in game winrate up or to get it higher than it is ... this is a common practice 

with almost 600 ships in my port  i sometimes play lower tier ships in co-op  just  for fun  seeing as there sitting there . 

When I dabble in high tiers in other modes like brawls, I find my mid tier games go a little better. But I don't really like low tiers and don't go there except the other day a campaign required it. I would not go there just for win rate. I would rather get better in the mid tiers in order to advance proper to the high tiers.

2 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Lots of fun and challenge at lower tiers. Even had a rare battle against an Iwaki Alpha and Arkansas Beta. 

These are my favorites:

• Von Der Tann
  • Moltke
  • Friant
  • Duguay-Trouin
  • Orion
  • Córdoba
  • Caledon

And of course, the one ship that started my World of Warships journey:

• Erie.

😊

I see Arkansas Beta somewhat regular but Iwaki Alpha is super rare. What's funny is I believe I have seen more IA in Co-op than randoms.  

Caledon is a little beast. Got one of my 2 solo warriors in it.