Lunar NY containers..2 ships!?

Col_NASTY

23 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Probably wont be playing any of them tho.

Be a bit of a shame considering that the battleships are basically a Izumo with benefits and an as-is Alsace. Both of which benefit from "premium" economy advantages. Definitely can understand saying that for the carrier though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kynami said:

Be a bit of a shame considering that the battleships are basically a Izumo with benefits and an as-is Alsace. Both of which benefit from "premium" economy advantages. Definitely can understand saying that for the carrier though.

Well to be honest I just have so many other more powerful and fun T8-9 premiums in all these classes so it be a waste of my time to play these. I rather play Kearsarge, Jean Bart, Missouri or Illinois which are strong fun ships with massive benefits rather then play a Izumo, which I hated when I grinded it back in the early years. Aslace wasent a bit favorite either.

Im not complaining, its free stuff that will fill up my port, but thats pretty much it, im more psyched over getting the 3 captains that came with. I just feel like this is what WG, do, create some copa-pasta meeeeh premiums they can give away for free that wont effect anything on the server or their economy. I probably have 100 Premiums from T5 to T8 that I never played, but I got them for free, they just sit there.

• Like 1

One ship for me.

image.thumb.png.3f32d6d6dbaece628ab739d1af6fdc1a.png

• Like 4

On 3/1/2024 at 1:28 AM, Wolfswetpaws said:

Congrats 🙂 

Thanks.

Now I have the whole set. I got the Charles Martel clone from a free container when they released that years ago.

I got the Alsace clone last year from the free  container.

I'm lucky 😆

• Like 2

Am I lucky too ?
I already had the Wukong.

I finished the mission last week and:

3rd crate :
image.png?ex=65eec5be&is=65dc50be&hm=8ad52ab79bed57bfd3e425a75754352f4fad15bd95206d315b2c6ce1d10597e3&=
4th crate :
image.png?ex=65eec606&is=65dc5106&hm=34f3c4b06a5360c4598afd3dba4e66545e198913190442babfb11dc015623208&=

8th crate :
image.png?ex=65eec64f&is=65dc514f&hm=af8bd25db79ddb16da8884f6710dc0c3f3ac4bf4f612d5f02df18f647b3ecc2e&=

As for the rest : 2 X 15 blue bonuses, 2 X 8 days of premium account, 32000 FreeXP, 99K of commander's XP and 12500 coal.

Could have been far worse. 😁
Set is complete too.

As for Sanzang, this "thing" will rust in my harbour... along with the many other CVS I received.
Definitely not for me and I am really baaaad at playing them.
(and it's even worse for subs... 😅)

• Like 5

Hi all,

On 3/1/2024 at 7:13 PM, Gnirf said:

So you find blue boosters useless Leo? Or did you get too many Premiumdays draws? Very unlucky then.

I literally have hundreds and hundreds of Blue Boosters... so... pretty much useless to me... 10 Premium Crates... very poor end result... 😞

Leo "Apollo11"

10 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

I literally have hundreds and hundreds of Blue Boosters... so... pretty much useless to me... 10 Premium Crates... very poor end result... 😞

Leo "Apollo11"

Why are the blue boosters useless just because you have hundreds of them? Can't you use them like crazy to get extra FXP to use for the 2X research bureau and then get new RB ships . Use the other credit blue boosters to help grind the ship lines and then pay for the ships you don't have. Also use the blue boosters to help you get captain XP to use to level up your captains. When used every game blue booster get a lot extra of everything. 

I guess if you have 500m credits all the ships out there and all the 21 point captains you want then yea I guess they are useless. But I use them all the time to try and stock pile my resources can never have enough. So for me I love getting all the blue boosters I can get they go fast and you cant buy them.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1

One can purchase Blue boosters directly in various crates. There are multiple premium crate options that drop 14 blue boosters per. 

18 minutes ago, DoW_ said:

One can purchase Blue boosters directly in various crates. There are multiple premium crate options that drop 14 blue boosters per. 

I wouldn't call it directly since you don't know what your going to get XP, FXP, Credits or XP. But yes you are correct are they loot boxes and if you purchase the container are you guaranteed blue boosters. I don' know I don't buy many containers.

Hi all,

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

Why are the blue boosters useless just because you have hundreds of them? Can't you use them like crazy to get extra FXP to use for the 2X research bureau and then get new RB ships . Use the other credit blue boosters to help grind the ship lines and then pay for the ships you don't have. Also use the blue boosters to help you get captain XP to use to level up your captains. When used every game blue booster get a lot extra of everything. 

I guess if you have 500m credits all the ships out there and all the 21 point captains you want then yea I guess they are useless. But I use them all the time to try and stock pile my resources can never have enough. So for me I love getting all the blue boosters I can they go fast and you cant buy them.

Close... I have all the ships except 2 USN carriers (next week hat will be done as well)... and 400M Credits... several M FreeXP and EliteCaptainXP as well...

I do reset my lines twice a year (for x4 Modifier) - I still miss few "Research Bureau" ships!

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

I guess if you have 500m credits all the ships out there and all the 21 point captains you want then yea I guess they are useless. But I use them all the time to try and stock pile my resources can never have enough. So for me I love getting all the blue boosters I can they go fast and you cant buy them.

FYI, his valuation of items in game is valid.

Just because it differs from yours does not mean he is wrong.

I, too, don't find blue boosters very useful...even though I don't have many and I don't have lots of ships or credits.

I just don't use them much. The only big value the larger boosters give is to speed up grind.

But if you are playing to enjoy, and are not worrying about the grind hamster wheel...making faster 'progress' is not high value.

Opened 10 "Journey to the West" containers.
Results as follows.
Tier-9 Pan-Asian Battleship, the Bajie
Tier-9 Pan-Asian Battleship, the Wujing
16 days of Premium Account time
1,250 doubloons
25,000 coal
32,000 FreeXP
99,000 CommanderXP
15 Blue economic boosters for ShipXP (800%)

I've no complaints.  🙂 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Opened 10 "Journey to the West" containers.
Results as follows.
Tier-9 Pan-Asian Battleship, the Bajie
Tier-9 Pan-Asian Battleship, the Wujing
16 days of Premium Account time
1,250 doubloons
25,000 coal
32,000 FreeXP
99,000 CommanderXP
15 Blue economic boosters for ShipXP (800%)

I've no complaints.  🙂 

wat no camo .. i opened my 10 yesterday  half were blue boosters and the other half were 32k free xp each

today i opened the two luna  containers each were just camo ( sold) its ugly 

I got no ships from 12 I opened, I got 2x1250 gold so I used ot to get 2 more from armory...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

12 hours ago, clammboy said:

I guess if you have 500m credits all the ships out there and all the 21 point captains you want then yea I guess they are useless. But I use them all the time to try and stock pile my resources can never have enough. So for me I love getting all the blue boosters I can get they go fast and you cant buy them.

Well I just looked at my own stock It is very uneven in blue 900+ credits 1300+ Ship 400+ Elite XP 700+ FreeXP: When there was Asym the last time 5-6 weeks I used up at least 300 each so if you want they can be depleted quickly. I just hope there would be an exchange even if it would be on a 1:2 basis because I want eliteXP.

My green are even worse 3800 + ship XP 600+ Elite. But credits and FreeXP could at least be substituted for Elite XP. I have quite a lot of FreeXP, Elite XP and Credits in store but when hopefully Asym gets back in a permanent or foreseeable rotational manner I will plan the use of both boosters and resources as the demand on different techtrees and willingness to play them are so different. F.e. the USN I try to play ships up completely as I have so many premiums incl. Missouri that are useful in ranked, asym randoms where there is point of using blue (and red).

Other countries are less ships and less inclanation to play en masse so they are more likely to recieve the EliteXP, if there is too many new lines.

F.e. while the Spanish LA cruisers can be tolerable to play in coop for missions, but not I am not that fond of cruisers in randoms so I have not reached far up the ladder to 21 p on the T10 (12 and 14). But I might use Gouden Looew, bought the UU and plan to use it in asym for that lines path to 21. Gdansk similar , can always play KXIVJ.

But I am now just doing normal widespread progression in waiting for Asym to come back. 

So Leo I am thinking that blue boosters I can never have enough. There might be exchange offers or whatever that they might be useful in.

Edited by Gnirf

Butt-ugly results for ol’ Utt_Buggly:

16 days premium time,

12,500 coal

seven different drops of Blue boosters (NONE of which were ship XP, which, for someone with an RB regrind going, was, well, less than motivational.)

Hey, at least I didn’t sprain anything jumping for joy.

• Haha 3

Finally got my 10 crates, and got Bajie and Wujing. An Alsace clone is cool because thats a good ship and premium economy means its worth running. I've never played the Japanese line so Bajie will be something new. I'm happy. 

Edited by mashed68
  • Like 3

My 10 had Bajie, doubloons, FXP, ECXP, PT. I'm happy 😃

JTTWC.png

• Like 1

I came out ahead, ended up buying the premium battle pass for the extra special pan Asian capt. The camos for the t7-9 are nice as well. 

15 blue ship xp boosts

32k free xp

99k capt xp

Bajie

Wukong

1250 doubs

Sanzang

15 blue ship xp boosts

15 blue credit xp boosts

99 K capt xp

• Like 2