The Music Thread 2.0

Mordt

Two Aussies, by way of UK, then LA.  The Tarney-Spencer Band.  The first time I heard this song, I thought it was Fleetwood Mac - it has somewhat the same sound style - guitar and especially drums.

This song, for me, takes me back to fun summer days in Southern California with a very HOT and real blond.

NO TIME TO LOSE

Above, a little better audio quality with lyrics

Original video  (shot in Venice, CA - and it really, at that time, looked like that)

• Like 4

AI-generated songs are uncanny. This one actually might have been one Sinatra would have sung too!

What no love songs??? Man I guess this is not our fav month... No love whatsoever 😛.

Here's one for your fav waifu. Just in time for Saint Valentines' Day.

• Like 2

How are you going to plaster Glen Campbell without noting this gem of a song... Its a crime against all that the culture has to offer. Two senses' just having a blast!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

edit: A music thread on the forum! Awesome. My favorite of threads on gaming forums.

Edited by Rollingonit

1 hour ago, Chysagon said:

William Shatner "Sings" 'Rocket Man' please forgive me.

I still don't know whether he was serious or was laughing silently at all of the pretentious snobs who thought he was serious.

• Like 1

With temps in the 20F range today something we are all thinking about in Maine

• Like 2

Bit of what I've been listening to lately.

Band sounds a lot like a much heavier version of Metallica to me. Something about the singers voice, especially during the chorus. About 50 seconds into the video.

• Like 2

@Snargfargle Went shopping today, the grocery market was having some kind of ABBA hour. Among other tracks, they also played Fernando.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

@Snargfargle Went shopping today, the grocery market was having some kind of ABBA hour. Among other tracks, they also played Fernando.

See, not all of the songs I post about have been relegated to the antiquated past.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

See, not all of the songs I post about have been relegated to the antiquated past.

Let me dig a little deeper into the antiquated past, if I can reach a layer you are less familiar with.

• Haha 1

So for anyone into Sabaton, Razer is selling Sabaton themed items in honor of their 25 years of music...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

So for anyone into Sabaton, Razer is selling Sabaton themed items in honor of their 25 years of music...

Nice.  🙂