California buff, Veneto buff, Henri buff and many more! (Clickbait warning)

Project45_Opytny

On 8/31/2023 at 8:52 AM, Aragathor said:

t would be massive dick move from WG

That's the one thing they truly excel at (outside of the art department generally nailing it) and that you can count on from them.

On 8/31/2023 at 8:32 AM, Project45_Opytny said:

Currently I don't know whether or not lengthy contents about the Mir Korabli (the former WoWS CIS Realm) is welcomed or even acceptable here. Yet the information, suggesting a divergence, seems too important to ignore for me.

I don't think there is any issue discussing the different things they are doing on the RU version of WOWS vs the other version (NA/EU/SEA). It is interesting to see how the 2 games are starting to head in different directions. It just needs to be presented as a comparison/discussion topic ONLY and not as a relevant Devblog to our version of the game.

I think where issues will crop up, as they have on Reddit, is when people post the RU Devblog as if it WILL happen on NA/EU/SEA and/or don't bother to mention it is the RU one and it doesn't apply to NA/EU/SEA (surprising how many players don't know this by now). That just leads to false hope and then fights and hostility when it is pointed out the info does not apply outside of RU (and even people saying you are lying when pointing that out).

So not making it clear it is for RU ONLY and does not apply (unless a Devblog for NA/EU/SEA comes out with the same changes) should be discouraged. Any post about RU Devblog information should contain some kind of disclaimer right at the top making it clear the info ONLY applies to RU WOWS until/if the same info is released on the NA/EU/SEA Devblog.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1