"Pioneer" camo, worst in game?

Udjevtol

On 2/25/2024 at 10:47 AM, Admiral_Karasu said:

Historical camo mods, that is.

@Scharnhorst43 Would know more, haven't seen him around much lately. I can reach him on Discord, though, if needed.

Glad to hear the modders are responsible, historically minded people 🙂 

I don't have a problem with unhistorical camos in principle and find the collection aspect of trying to find something which looks decent for every ship kind of enjoyable. Mods seems like a cheat code in that regard which would shortcut this part of the game with instant rewards. Probably not worthwhile for me but thanks anyway!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Udjevtol said:

Glad to hear the modders are responsible, historically minded people 🙂 

I don't have a problem with unhistorical camos in principle and find the collection aspect of trying to find something which looks decent for every ship kind of enjoyable. Mods seems like a cheat code in that regard which would shortcut this part of the game with instant rewards. Probably not worthwhile for me but thanks anyway!

Well, the game offers a selection of camos that are not exactly eye sores if you like those. The 'standard' camos and some of the single color camos come closest to historical camo options. Note that those are available for every ship not just as consumable options but also as premium options.

• Like 1

Some camos does absolutely look very good. Others are more situational. I'd be happy with "International Women's Day" for an Italian cruiser but would not suffer it on a Spanish cruiser. One does want the best possible bang for the bucks when it comes the limited resource that is permanent camos and the colours of the national flags can very much enhance or detract from the overall impression. As for the expendables there typically seem to be one or several of the standard camos that looks pretty good for every ship which is nice. No need to sacrifice scarce credits on anything more expensive.   

• Like 1