Gaelic_knight

why did the rank stars reset 

since when did they start doing this . i had 158 stars  now its back to 0

shot-23.08.30_16.51.45-0217.jpg

22 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

why did the rank stars reset 

since when did they start doing this . i had 158 stars  now its back to 0

shot-23.08.30_16.51.45-0217.jpg

Some people reported (on Reddit) lost progress on emblems, or even lost emblems themselves, when the recent update hit that changed the emblem UI, added the custom patch maker, etc... Seems to be a hit and miss thing. My personal emblems and progress have been there right along (just checked to make sure if any of it vanished and everything still there). I don't recall any resolution or updates, just that a few others reported this same situation (different emblem but same otherwise). Perhaps contact CS and see what they say.

Sorry I can't offer more help/info. GL with it.

AT

😎

• Like 1

I liked the old system. 

Having to keep track of schedules, etc, is a nuisance. Fortunately, I dont have that to worry about since I dont play it anymore; Ranked consists largely of bad players queuing to get carried to Steel rewards. 

On 8/30/2023 at 5:23 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

Some people reported (on Reddit) lost progress on emblems, or even lost emblems themselves, when the recent update hit that changed the emblem UI, added the custom patch maker, etc... Seems to be a hit and miss thing. My personal emblems and progress have been there right along (just checked to make sure if any of it vanished and everything still there). I don't recall any resolution or updates, just that a few others reported this same situation (different emblem but same otherwise). Perhaps contact CS and see what they say.

Sorry I can't offer more help/info. GL with it.

AT

😎

i reported it and player support said it was a bug and that they would go back to normal after a restart of the game centre which they actually returned  the following day back to normal. it had effected all the unfinished emblems

Edited by Gaelic_knight