Guess the movie quote from an AI rendition

Tpaktop2_1 NA

Just now, Snargfargle said:

You have to admit that Mireille Mathieu is about as French as France though.

Well... yes, but not as much France.

This is both a movie and a song.

OIG3.jpg

OIG1.jpg

OIG4.jpg

error, didn't see a precedent answer.

EDIT about France  Gall, the video posted by Snargfargle  was not diplayed on his answer

Edited by Latouche_Treville
  • Confused 1

OK, nobody's going to get the last movie I referenced so here it is.

It's a humdrum movie but what's interesting about it is that it stars Brigitte Bardot's sister, Mamie Van Doren, who was supposed to be the "next Marilyn Monroe" but didn't quite ever make it out of "B" movies, and Tuesday Weld, who became a well-known A-list actress in the 60s and 70s. 

Sexkittenscollege.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

This is both a movie and a song.

OIG3.jpg

OIG1.jpg

OIG4.jpg

Looks exotic, all I can say at this point. Am I seeing three hands?

43 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

OK, nobody's going to get the last movie I referenced so here it is.

It's a humdrum movie but what's interesting about it is that it stars Brigitte Bardot's sister, Mamie Van Doren, who was supposed to be the "next Marilyn Monroe" but didn't quite ever make it out of "B" movies, and Tuesday Weld, who became a well-known A-list actress in the 60s and 70s. 

Sexkittenscollege.jpg

While I remember, vaguely, there is a movie with an memorable name like this, I don't think I've seen it and pretty sure I'd never have figured that out.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Looks exotic, all I can say at this point. Am I seeing three hands?

Yes Bing AI gave three hands for some reason. The movie answer is this:

I got to thank Snarfargle to remind me of old movies such as this one with his musing of his movie posters. You can even watch the whole movie if you want to.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

Yes Bing AI gave three hands for some reason. The movie answer is this:

I got to thank Snarfargle to remind me of old movies such as this one with his musing of his movie posters. You can even watch the whole movie if you want to.

Funny thing, it's an older movie with a good cast, yet I don't seem to remember ever seeing it. Thanks!

I've often have give additional clues when it comes to my riddles, and I often also have had to beg for additional clues from other posters.

Sometimes you get these right away, but that's not always the case.

53 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

You can even watch the whole movie if you want to.

Wow, talk about an ensemble cast!

• Warren Beatty's big sister
  • Thurston Howell III from Gilligan's Island
  • Col. Potter and Ho-Jon from MASH
  • Lennie Brisco from Law and Order
  • Uncle Fester from the Addams Family
  • George Whipple (Don't squeeze the Charmin!)
  • The Narrator of "Peter and the Wolf"
  • Colonel Trautman from Rambo
  • Several members of the cast of The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
  • Col. Hugh Pickering from My Fair Lady
  • Mel Cooley from the Dick Van Dyke show
  • Sam Spade's partner in the Maltese Falcon
  • General Burkhalter of Hogan's Heroes
  • Warden Crichton of Batman
  • The poor guy Jerry Lewis made look bad in all his movies
  • Homer Bedloe of Petticoat Junction
  • The Beverly Hillbillies' harem girl

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1

Let's try a few riddles. I've had a ton of 'production difficulties', maybe because I try something a little too ambitious... a triple feature!

First, there's a movie. I love... well, let's say eating in a posh place for starters. I have a couple of useless clues. When this movie was made, the chairman of the company (that's referred to) happened to be a distant cousin of mine. A little less useless, maybe, marginally, is that his first name is close to the 'first name' of a very famous hand gun. Minus one letter, and that letter is the first letter in his surname. His third wife, apparently, used to be a popular singer on Broadway, television and radio.

image.jpeg.f0694cc9bae334943adb922a555011a6.jpeg

Then, two TV series. We are going in chronological, not thematic order.

The first one.

image.jpeg.3869b7b919bbccc8f95d0ba5a4c980b6.jpeg

The 'bridge' section, as it were....

image.jpeg.c7eb2a5da73d2b0f21236bd450456e3f.jpeg

And then the other TV series.

image.jpeg.db48510007d7f667f9501f85f314e1d5.jpeg

As a further clue, we have one actor in the movie, and the second series, and another actor in the first and second series.

Well, took me days to make this to come together, and it's either going to be easy and someone cracks this in 5 seconds, or no one will in 5 days... we will see.

EDIT

I add a 'third series', to make this either easier or harder. This should be easy to get, the thing is that there is an actor is this series, who was also one of the principal cast in the second series.

image.jpeg.737db3e1061e0e7f61d2a4739e2a7565.jpeg

The movie is from the 60s, the first series is from the 70s, second one from the 80s, and the third one essentially from the 90s.

• Like 1

I'm guessing Breakfast at Tiffany's, Stargate, Robocop, and Dinosaurs.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I'm guessing Breakfast at Tiffany's, Stargate, Robocop, and Dinosaurs.

You did it in under 5 secs?

Well, you got ONE correct answer. I'm not going to tease you, it's the obvious one. The movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's. I maybe made that a little too easy...

The other two. Nope. Though I can understand Stargate, these are indeed the pyramids at Giza, but within the context of the series, they are not on Earth.

And it's just TWO series. The first one has the pyramids (albeit I think just in one episode). Time Lords are not involved... The last picture is about the second series. Sometimes a cigar...

Make allowances for AI screwing up things though.

6 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Let's try a few riddles. I've had a ton of 'production difficulties', maybe because I try something a little too ambitious... a triple feature!

First, there's a movie. I love... well, let's say eating in a posh place for starters. I have a couple of useless clues. When this movie was made, the chairman of the company (that's referred to) happened to be a distant cousin of mine. A little less useless, maybe, marginally, is that his first name is close to the 'first name' of a very famous hand gun. Minus one letter, and that letter is the first letter in his surname. His third wife, apparently, used to be a popular singer on Broadway, television and radio.

image.jpeg.f0694cc9bae334943adb922a555011a6.jpeg

Then, two TV series. We are going in chronological, not thematic order.

The first one.

image.jpeg.3869b7b919bbccc8f95d0ba5a4c980b6.jpeg

The 'bridge' section, as it were....

image.jpeg.c7eb2a5da73d2b0f21236bd450456e3f.jpeg

And then the other TV series.

image.jpeg.db48510007d7f667f9501f85f314e1d5.jpeg

As a further clue, we have one actor in the movie, and the second series, and another actor in the first and second series.

Well, took me days to make this to come together, and it's either going to be easy and someone cracks this in 5 seconds, or no one will in 5 days... we will see.

EDIT

I add a 'third series', to make this either easier or harder. This should be easy to get, the thing is that there is an actor is this series, who was also one of the principal cast in the second series.

image.jpeg.737db3e1061e0e7f61d2a4739e2a7565.jpeg

The movie is from the 60s, the first series is from the 70s, second one from the 80s, and the third one essentially from the 90s.

I'm guessing the images involve the following...

~Breakfast At Tiffany's
~Battlestar Galactica (the original television series)
~The A-Team television series
~Star Trek:  Next Generation television series 

George Peppard was in Breakfast At Tiffany's and The A-Team.
Dirk Bennedict was in Battlestar Galactica and The A-Team.
Actors Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz were both in The A-Team.
Dwight Schultz was in The A-Team and Star Trek: Next Generation.

I feel I'm making only some of the "connections" here and haven't yet caught-on to the solution for this puzzle.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I'm guessing the images involve the following...

~Breakfast At Tiffany's
~Battlestar Galactica (the original television series)
~The A-Team television series
~Star Trek:  Next Generation television series 

George Peppard was in Breakfast At Tiffany's and The A-Team.
Dirk Bennedict was in Battlestar Galactica and The A-Team.
Actors Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz were both in The A-Team.
Dwight Schultz was in The A-Team and Star Trek: Next Generation.

I feel I'm making only some of the "connections" here and haven't yet caught-on to the solution for this puzzle.

Lol. "haven't yet caught-on to the solution for this puzzle" he says after telling us the full solution.

Part of the solution was working out the actor connections and the fact that Universal Studios links a lot of these series and actors together (Paramount Pictures produced Breakfast at Tiffany's and Star Trek).

One clue was the cigar, and I also inserted some key words into the clue 'I love' and 'come together' but that was a little difficult to spot.

Movie trailer:

Explanatory footage:

Here you might spot a familiar voice.

... and a face. Actually, more than one 'face'.

This one here, is a great scene BTW.

That's what we have seen (at least the ones who 'digged' Battlestar Galactica, that is), but this something we essentially never got to see. And never will.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

This one here, is a great scene BTW.

I like John Colicos' work.  In addition to Star Trek: The Original Series & Deep Space 9, wherein he played Kor, he played Baltar in Battlestar Galactica and played a number of other roles.
The Cylon's line in this scene was priceless though.  🙂 

• Like 1

Here's a song. Let's see if anyone can fumble their way to the correct song. Faster than what it took me to get this one out of AI. I'll tell you the sordid details later on, and more clues as well if this proves too hard to crack.

image.jpeg.a09be07bd82ca93adc4159a9b3067256.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Here's a song. Let's see if anyone can fumble their way to the correct song. Faster than what it took me to get this one out of AI. I'll tell you the sordid details later on, and more clues as well if this proves too hard to crack.

image.jpeg.a09be07bd82ca93adc4159a9b3067256.jpeg

The Doors, Light My Fire?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snargfargle said:

The Doors, Light My Fire?

I suppose it was... easy then.

Jim Morrison's dad was a naval officer.

• Like 2

Just now, Admiral_Karasu said:

I suppose it was... easy then.

Someone without a wood-burning fireplace might not have gotten the reference so quickly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Someone without a wood-burning fireplace might not have gotten the reference so quickly.

Maybe... I should have made it more difficult by using this guy instead....

image.jpeg.4a53036a4ae071a88c58aa8fe4364d28.jpeg

About the sordid details... to get that fireplace I had to use this phrasing in the prompt to actually get AI generate something half way close to what I wanted.

"inside the main room of a mountain cabin, some logs are placed inside a stone masonry base at the back wall"

I couldn't use the word fireplace, nor hearth, I didn't try a 'wood-burning furnace' as @Snargfargle puts it. The problem with anything like fireplace that there was no way of getting AI to just make a fireplace with logs and no fire in it. 'Cold and dark' didn't work. 'Unlit' didn't work. I even at one point yelled at the AT all in capitals 'There is no *bleep* fire!' and all that got me was a blocked prompt....

A fireplace with a fire burning just wouldn't cut it. Maybe if Jim Morrison had made a song about 'Baby come and put out my fire'? I somehow suspect that instead of being something people would be running into a record store to buy and make it a hit, it would have been an instant flop.

• Like 1