Guess the movie quote from an AI rendition

Tpaktop2_1 NA

7 hours ago, clammboy said:

Is it a Bob Dylan song? Buick 6 though I have no idea what that would have to do with the movie 

It's not supposed to be a Buick but AI... as far as I know, it's actually an 'Inca silver' 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible.

6 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Werewolves of London and Oliver Cromwell?

A werewolf appears in the song movie, not in the movie movie (these are not interrelated but have a connection). Cromwell appears as a character in the movie, but our 'connection' is the main villain of the movie, let's call him 'Matthew' (character first name, not his real name). I could tell the name of the actor who plays the hero, but that would make it a bit too easy, so let's call him 'Ian' at this point (real first name not his character name).

Here is an easy one. It's both the most annoying and also the most viewed song on YouTube. The song has been viewed twice as many times as there are people in the world.

OIG3.jpg

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I could tell the name of the actor who plays the hero, but that would make it a bit too easy, so let's call him 'Ian' at this point (real first name not his character name).

Is it Richard III?

2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Here is an easy one. It's both the most annoying and also the most viewed song on YouTube. The song has been viewed twice as many times as there are people in the world.

OIG3.jpg

Eee... those are sharks, right?

I don't know that many shark songs.

28 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Is it Richard III?

Ah, sorry Akinator, it isn't. We are in the 1640s here. Filmingwise, we are in the 60s, though. 1960s, not 1660s.

A British movie about British history, with an American villain (though you can also count Cromwell as a villain in which case you also have an English villain but we are focusing on identifying the American one). In the movie, which is set in East Anglia, people mostly, however, use West Country accents, the villain has a Mid Atlantic one.

I also made a 'goof' myself with the AI image, showing you a burning at the stake. It's been a while since I saw the movie, but, in general, almost invariably hangings were the norm.

Say if you need more hints.

What about the song? Can you think of any song with a werewolf scene, a Chevrolet Bel Air, graveyard, and a narration around midnight?

9 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

In the movie, which is set in East Anglia, people mostly, however, use West Country accents, the villain has a Mid Atlantic one.

Speaking of accents, American English is probably more similar to how British English was spoken in the 1700s than modern British English is. This is because British English pronunciation, especially how "R" is pronounced after a vowel, changed quite a bit in Britain and it's remaining colonies during the 1800s.

I've been all over America. TV broadcasters speak with the same generalized accent so most people think that's how they speak as well. However, it oftentimes isn't and you can usually tell what region of America someone grew up in, even though they don't notice that accent in themselves.

1730px_NERC_map_en.svg.png

• Like 1

Witchfinder general with Vincent price.?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Witchfinder general with Vincent price.?

Correct! Also known as 'The Conqueror Worm'. I couldn't say his first name was Vincent because that would have left not so many options to choose from.

So... Vincent Price is the connection with the song I was riddling, can you name the song now?

2 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Correct! Also known as 'The Conqueror Worm'. I couldn't say his first name was Vincent because that would have left not so many options to choose from.

So... Vincent Price is the connection with the song I was riddling, can you name the song now?

Monster mash?

25 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Monster mash?

Hmm... there appears to be a song by Bobby "Boris" Pickett, but I don't see Vincent Price being involved in that one. But... the music video shows certain kind of monsters, in addition to the movie werewolf.

This is not a particularly obscure video, nor is the artist exactly un-famous, BTW...

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Hmm... there appears to be a song by Bobby "Boris" Pickett, but I don't see Vincent Price being involved in that one. But... the music video shows certain kind of monsters, in addition to the movie werewolf.

This is not a particularly obscure video, nor is the artist exactly un-famous, BTW...

Was just guessing off top of my head no internet . 

7 minutes ago, clammboy said:

He sung the song monster mash in one version Deep purple did a song called Vincent price. Have to go to the computer. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, clammboy said:

You are guessing a lot better than I sometimes guess with internet when it comes to some of @Snargfargle riddles.

Here are the visual clues... try making an educated guess

image.jpeg.6d266c463a4cdbbef7c3c1c05ffca1db.jpeg

image.jpeg.112918bf181e0658bf0a90e0c30d03c7.jpeg

image.jpeg.567f19303feb064d4755ece196ceb96d.jpeg

@clammboy Lol, didn't even know about that DP song, when I think of Deep Purple, I always slip back to the 70s.

• Haha 1

It just came to me when I thought of videos Thriller?

• Thanks 1

Just now, clammboy said:

It just came to me when I thought of videos Thriller?

Thankfully, thank you. I pick one of the most well known songs around by the King of Pop with over 900 million views on YouTube... I'm starting to think I give very bad clues and hints or maybe I just picked a 'niche' kind of approach or something.

Just the rap bit:

Here's a pic someone posted on Reddit.

I was thinking songs the whole time not really videos.

• Like 1

This clue and picture threw me totally off

5 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I was thinking songs the whole time not really videos.

In other words, you like riddles based on the lyrics more than anything else?

2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

This clue and picture threw me totally off

Well.. I was making the connection with Vincent Price, to make that 'double riddle' as it were. I didn't originally want to include the imagery of the werewolf or the ghouls directly, because that would have made it too easy. What I could have done was pick up on the lyrics, though.

3 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

In other words, you like riddles based on the lyrics more than anything else?

No not really but the one picture made it look it was in a graveyard and I had no idea who the guy was looking at his computer or video screen

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1

Just now, clammboy said:

No not really but the one picture made it look it was in a graveyard and I had no idea who the guys was looking at his computer

Yes, the AI has it's limitations. This might have been a little too convoluted. lol.

Then again, if I had said "Meet Vincent..." I can't think of any other actor with the name Vincent except Vincent Price.

Vincent D'Onofrio
he's the only one I could think of

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, clammboy said:
Vincent D'Onofrio
he's the only one I could think of

Right, I remember now. He's generally speaking a little too 'young' for most stuff I can think of, though.

BTW, one explanation for my shoddy clues was that initially I thought @Snargfargle was riddling the same song, though it turned out to be Bad moon rising instead. I've noticed he tends to be more 'folksy' with his choices whereas I'm more in the rock/pop crowd myself.

• Like 1

Vincent Guardina death wish good movie and all in the family.

VINCENT GARDENIA/PAUL DOOLEY/DEATH WISH/8X10 ORIGINAL PHOTO ...

• Like 1

Here's a quick one. What do you make of this, I wonder.

(That's 'Bananas for 10 cents')

image.jpeg.a00cdeb1886b7ae88b3f3319ea730322.jpeg