Guess the movie quote from an AI rendition

Tpaktop2_1 NA

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

In short, forget the western town, but if you are looking at the image, spot something that is... weird in that context.

Maybe you can do an AI image set in the original country? Also, was the song in another language originally? All I can see out of context is a heart but that could apply to hundreds of love or love lost songs.

24 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

That's the eastern oak-hickory forest of North America, in a state known for "hillbillies." It's a very popular song for beginning guitarists to play in the US and is taught by most guitar teachers. However, it doesn't get much radio time other than on folk or bluegrass stations so you probably have never heard of it. What's interesting is that the man sung about was real and the mountain was real too.

Reveal hidden contents

If you are interested, here's the story of Clifton Clowers.

https://bluegrasstoday.com/clifton-clowers/

Do your spoilers give extra hints or the answer? I haven't Googled for anything yet because I'm still fumbling in the dark, mostly.

As for my riddle...

4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Maybe you can do an AI image set in the original country? Also, was the song in another language originally? All I can see out of context is a heart but that could apply to hundreds of love or love lost songs.

... you are so effing close you just don't know it. I can tell you to have another look at the heart, and then have a look at the words 'must I then', the original song is not in English, but in a German dialect. The English song name is not the same as it is in German.

22 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

AI being a little over creative here, but I hope the idea comes across, it's about someone being run out of town. This is a song. Don't take this too literally, well at least not all of it.

image.jpeg.3b24b1991c68a1a2912a079e83c65cfd.jpeg

I would have never figured it out without a hint. I might have heard it when I was in Germany though, or when I was in school because one university that I went to is in a part of the US that has a strong German tradition and Oktoberfest was a popular holiday week there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I would have never figured it out without a hint. I might have heard it when I was in Germany though, or when I was in school because one university that I went to is in a part of the US that has a strong German tradition and Oktoberfest was a popular holiday week there.

Have you figured out what the song is called in English. I was reminded of this song by what you posted earlier. Here's a hint, the singer is a REALLY BIG NAME the world over.

After doing some research, I just realized that I was actually born within the borders of the old Duchy of Swabia.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Have you figured out what the song is called in English. I was reminded of this song by what you posted earlier. Here's a hint, the singer is a REALLY BIG NAME the world over.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

He....... sings in English, I mean what's the biggest name you can think of in terms of rock n roll?

8 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

He....... sings in English, I mean what's the biggest name you can think of in terms of rock n roll?

I never did care for Elvis much.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Snargfargle said:

The right answer, nonetheless, 'Wooden Heart'.

Now, I've been trying to google your folk song riddle and I'm not getting anywhere with any search terms I could think of. Zip. Are we talking about 'bluegrass' or what? Not that it being bluegrass if that's what it is, is going to help me much.

6 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

This truly breaks my heart lol.

Just now, clammboy said:

This truly breaks my heart lol.

I just never did care for his songs. I like a like a lot of late 50s songs and early 60s songs, just not his. I think it's probably because I found the movies too hokey. Just not my thing.

26 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Now, I've been trying to google your folk song riddle and I'm not getting anywhere

If you are interested in any country, bluegrass, or folk songs and are learning guitar then you've probably heard of the song as it is included in all of the introductory guitar songbooks. Of course, those songbooks are becoming a thing of the past now with the Internet so I am probably twenty years out of date. I guess that, internationally, it would be a niche song.

The song's co-writer was Hank Williams Jr.'s manager.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Thanks 1

Don't go around tonight...

9d74828b-0d60-421d-921d-b1a195cb3d25.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Don't go out tonight...

Oh DAMN. Are you riddling the same song I was planning to do tonight?

• Haha 1

Well, let's see who comes up with the right answer... I have a related movie riddle coming up later tonight. It's going to be easier if you figure out what or actually who it is in my image. Actually, it should become ridiculously easy.

Here's my tonight's movie. Chillingly, based on a true story. How quickly can you figure out either one or both of the movie titles.

image.thumb.jpeg.249aed2a8d2efb8a213eef0fb378033e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Here's my tonight's movie. Chillingly, based on a true story. How quickly can you figure out either one or both of the movie titles.

A movie about Renaissance-era soldiers and religious figures? Sort of painting with a wide brush here.

OK, some more specifics on my last song.

466977af-aeef-4fdd-a058-58cb64e6c49b.jpg

6 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

@Snargfargle

Well, you be the judge.

image.jpeg.6d266c463a4cdbbef7c3c1c05ffca1db.jpeg

The above song and the movie below have a connection, a fairly obvious one, and... this should dive you a better idea where the movie is set.

image.jpeg.e55cc5d75590b70dafe8adfb9172b367.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

OK, some more specifics on my last song.

466977af-aeef-4fdd-a058-58cb64e6c49b.jpg

Did the werewolf drown or something? This looks more like science fiction .

Looks like Sean Connery in the red and his evil twin brother 

7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Don't go around tonight...

Credence Clearwater revival ? Bad moon Rising

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Looks like Sean Connery in the red and his evil twin brother

That's... quite a bit off from reality, but it's near impossible to get much more than 60 to 70 percent likeness with AI, so it's like a remake scene always at best.

I repeat the clues with better images.

This is a SONG riddle.

These two images are for a movie, which has a connection to the above song.

image.jpeg.b62af9263b1acf818ae3838cbc11241d.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

That's... quite a bit off from reality, but it's near impossible to get much more than 60 to 70 percent likeness with AI, so it's like a remake scene always at best.

I repeat the clues with better images.

This is a SONG riddle.

These two images are for a movie, which has a connection to the above song.

image.jpeg.b62af9263b1acf818ae3838cbc11241d.jpeg

Is it a Bob Dylan song? Buick 6 though I have no idea what that would have to do with the movie 

Werewolves of London and Oliver Cromwell?

Edited by Snargfargle