Guess the movie quote from an AI rendition

Tpaktop2_1 NA

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Lol, just fresh of the AI, this is just going to be way too easy, but name the movie and the song.

image.thumb.jpeg.e9b75a87eb9618ac02eeff06da15edd0.jpeg

Reminds me of The Cobalt Club in the movie "The Shadow".

spacer.png  

Lol, just fresh of the AI, this is just going to be way too easy, but name the movie and the song.

image.thumb.jpeg.e9b75a87eb9618ac02eeff06da15edd0.jpeg

The Fabulous Baker Boys?

3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Quote - Open the pod doors HAL

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

The Fabulous Baker Boys?

Yes, or at least that is a good guess.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Well, her dress reminds me of this song.

Some elaboration is required.

I noticed, things really get busy here while I'm sleeping. I thought my movie and song riddle might have way too easy, so I'm a little surprised, what I've seen are good guesses, (I don't know what @Snargfargle posted above as you can see), but so far no.

I wonder if it's the same with everyone here, we can't really gauge that well how easy or hard it is to guess right?

How much do you people in general 'cheat' when trying to find the answer? I don't cheat.. much. Mostly when I try to confirm a hunch.

• Like 1

Movie Clue - First stage removal. First stage removal. Streets prohibited to non-permits in one hour. Streets prohibited to non-permits in one hour.

What is the movie quote?

OIG1 (1).jpg

OIG1.jpg

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
Missed adding the question
  • Like 2

Some elaboration is required.

I noticed, things really get busy here while I'm sleeping. I thought my movie and song riddle might have way too easy, so I'm a little surprised, what I've seen are good guesses, (I don't know what @Snargfargle posted above as you can see), but so far no.

I wonder if it's the same with everyone here, we can't really gauge that well how easy or hard it is to guess right?

How much do you people in general 'cheat' when trying to find the answer? I don't cheat.. much. Mostly when I try to confirm a hunch.

Games like this are fun because it shows what different types of music and movies people have heard and watced as well as how many of the same they have been exposed to.

Our minds make associations between new evidence and previously-learned facts, this is how we figure things out. Sometimes, however, the associations are too vast and the answer is lost in the crowd. This occurred for a time with your "Never Marry a Railroad Man" puzzle as broken-hearted lovers and trains comprise about half of country and popular music.

The only three things that came to my mind regarding that singer and those two me, one older, was Blue Velvet, because that was what she could be wearing, The Godfather, because they look like they might be associated with movie representations of the mafia, or "The Fabulous Baker Boys," which is about two musicians and a female singer they hired.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

Movie Clue - First stage removal. First stage removal. Streets prohibited to non-permits in one hour. Streets prohibited to non-permits in one hour.

What is the movie quote?

OIG1 (1).jpg

OIG1.jpg

Too easy.

• Like 1

OK, if this has you stumped, here are a few songs that are clues to what it is.

b8e716ee-1f45-4e8e-917f-48fb772c5355.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle

@Snargfargle It's a lovely composition with what looks like sherry and nuts and fruit and stuff but.. yes it has me stumped but oh my gosh, how can it be connected to that many other songs.

Thematically, the only thing that comes to mind is the theme from the Last of the summer wine, but... it is unlikely to be that.

In the meantime, I'll throw something easier in the game. This time we are looking for a song name which was the theme song of a television series. Name also the groundbreaking TV series.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b2b90851b18db14eb2234bbb8c240aa.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

@Snargfargle It's a lovely composition with what looks like sherry and nuts and fruit and stuff but.. yes it has me stumped but oh my gosh, how can it be connected to that many other songs.

Thematically, the only thing that comes to mind is the theme from the Last of the summer wine, but... it is unlikely to be that.

You almost have it. Don't concentrate on the items on the table so much as when you might find them. Check out the songs I posted as hints too. Put it all together and you have the band. You already have the song.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

You almost have it. Don't concentrate on the items on the table so much as when you might find them. Check out the songs I posted as hints too. Put it all together and you have the band. You already have the song.

I take it that the song is "Summer wine", then, but there's several different performers, I think.

1 minute ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I take it that the song is "Summer wine", then, but there's several different performers, I think.

Close, Summer is involved but it's the other drink you mentioned.

5 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

In the meantime, I'll throw something easier in the game. This time we are looking for a song name which was the theme song of a television series. Name also the groundbreaking TV series.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b2b90851b18db14eb2234bbb8c240aa.jpeg

I looked-up trivia about the song titled "Runaway", which led me to the television series "Crime Story".
220px-Crime_Story_Cast.jpg 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_(Del_Shannon_song)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Story_(American_TV_series)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I looked-up trivia about the song titled "Runaway", which led me to the television series "Crime Story".

That hit me like a sledgehammer because my girlfriend in grad school and I would watch that show every time it came on. I don't think I liked the show so much as I did her and the song. She done run away too.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Close, Summer is involved but it's the other drink you mentioned.

I think you mean 'cherry' then.

5 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Lol. That was damn quick of you. Correct. I made it a bit too easy.

To this day, I think we still don't know what happened at the end.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Is it too early for the "Days of Wine & Roses"?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055895/

You all are getting too classy regarding my puzzle. My advice would be to have you tell the dawn to go away, just hang on to what you've got, and walk like a man.

3 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Lol. That was damn quick of you. Correct. I made it a bit too easy.

I used to watch the show "Crime Story", too.
And one of my high-school classmates had run away from her home, once upon a time.
So the song is special to me because I knew her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

You all are getting too classy regarding my puzzle. My advice would be to have you tell the dawn to go away, just hang on to what you've got, and walk like a man.

Your image seems to have walnuts depicted, also.  But that doesn't necessarily make it relevant to an episode of the Dick Van Dyke show.  😉 
Sheesh, sometimes we're "Livin' on a Prayer" here in Clue-land.  😉 
Which reminds me of Pat Benatar's "Wide Awake in Dreamland" song.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Your image seems to have walnuts depicted, also.  But that doesn't necessarily make it relevant to an episode of the Dick Van Dyke show.  😉 
Sheesh, sometimes we're "Livin' on a Prayer" here in Clue-land.  😉 
Which reminds me of Pat Benatar's "Wide Awake in Dreamland" song.

Don't blame me, blame the Bing AI. I told it to give me a glass of sherry and a depiction of the four seasons.

• Thanks 1