Rahmat

HuskerBill

If you already have the Rahmat, what compensation do you get from completing the Lunar New Year mission?

About 2.5 million credits

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 2

I think it may be closer to 5 million credits, my total jumped about that much when I crossed that level, but I didn't notice the exact amount.

For those interested you get 12,850,000 credits for the Hsienyang.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, palestreamer said:

I think it may be closer to 5 million credits, my total jumped about that much when I crossed that level, but I didn't notice the exact amount.

Hmmm… that would mean WG changed their MO and are offering full credit compensation rather than 1/2 (i.e. the amount you would get for selling the duplicate).

• Like 1

Hi all,

2 hours ago, HuskerBill said:

If you already have the Rahmat, what compensation do you get from completing the Lunar New Year mission?

I got credits but there was no info in specific announcements tab (i.e. where you can see all other occurrences in game) so I don't know exactly how much (I am hoovering around 300M most of the time)... strange...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 2

I already own the Rahmat and received ZERO compensation when it was awarded (again) for this event. I've put in a ticket and I'm waiting for them to respond.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

Hmmm… that would mean WG changed their MO and are offering full credit compensation rather than 1/2 (i.e. the amount you would get for selling the duplicate).

I think so, I definitely got 12,850,000 for the Hsienyang as I checked the before and after amounts when buying the battle pass. That would be enough to buy and fully outfit that ship.

I'm pretty sure I will be getting almost 18-19 million credits from the battle pass (Rahmat plus Hsienyang plus 500,000 for buying the pass). 

No notification though but you can screenshot credits before and after claim to check.  It gives 85% of baes ship value + 100% for modules.

9 hours ago, HuskerBill said:

None. I just got her.

Hi all, I reckon I was ripped off compo wise, only got 15k silver on both my accounts i.e. e/u and n/a

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HuskerBill said:

ill tell you what i got .............SWEET F**K ALL 

13 hours ago, hocus4957 said:

I already own the Rahmat and received ZERO compensation when it was awarded (again) for this event. I've put in a ticket and I'm waiting for them to respond.

8 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

None. I just got her.

You get the 2.5 million credits (~4.5 I think with the module compensation), but there’s no in-port notification. WG is very well aware that there’s no notification, but unfortunately at this point there’s likely no chance they will fix it in the current patch.

5 hours ago, grospharter50 said:

Hi all, I reckon I was ripped off compo wise, only got 15k silver on both my accounts i.e. e/u and n/a

The 15k notification is probably from a patch dupe. There is no notification for the Rahmat/Hseinyang compensation but it does get issued correctly. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

You get the 2.5 million credits (~4.5 I think with the module compensation), but there’s no in-port notification. WG is very well aware that there’s no notification, but unfortunately at this point there’s likely no chance they will fix it in the current patch.

The 15k notification is probably from a patch dupe. There is no notification for the Rahmat/Hseinyang compensation but it does get issued correctly. 

You are correct sir. Actually turned out to be more credits. Thanks! I had no idea because I received no notification in port about compensation. Below is WG's full response to my ticket...

Solved

Hello hocus4957,

Please note that you have been properly compensated for pre-owning the ship "Rahmat" before reaching level 10 in the Event Pass.

The default compensation for the ship "Rahmat" is 3,000,000 Credits.

However, please keep in mind that compensation for ships might be decreased based on the level of "Dry Dock" clan structure.
We can see that your clan currently have stage 6 out of 6 of this structure:
?name=image.png

As such, the compensation for the ship you have received was 2,550,000 Credits.

That being said, please note that you have also been compensated for owning the non-default modules on this ship:

• 810,000 - Hull B
  • 540,000 - Main battery
  • 540,000 - Gun Fire System

Meaning, you have received in total 4,440,000 Credits as compensation for owning "Rahmat".
We can see in the logs that you reached level 10 in the Event Pass on 11th of February at 15:32 PT, and as such, this compensation has been issued to your account.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with anything else.
Best regards,
  • Like 2

I got Rahmat instead of being compensated...because I'd only gone as far as the Chungking before deciding the line wasn't worth grinding.

Played my first battle in her, against tier 8s.

I stayed alive, contributed to my team's steamroll...and got some of the enemy Independence planes shot down. Helped sink a DD and a sub...did some chip damage against a NorCal.

None of my torpedoes hit, but I only got one real chance to fire them.

Eh.

• Like 1