13.1 Free Progression Line

o4x4

12 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Yes

Good luck with that.

The world is full of diverse people and expectations. I'm pretty sure that if you expect that they will always behave in ways you think are logical...you will be continually disappointed.

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

I don't really understand what are these other people playing for? Are they playing just for the rewards and consider everything a waste of time unless they get something good for playing? That kind of sets you up to be disappointed most of the time no?

I think you are forgetting the fact that WG as well as others, set up the game based around rewards. It's the fact that the rewards have become less and less worth the work it takes to get them is what bothers people. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

I think you are forgetting the fact that WG as well as others, set up the game based around rewards. It's the fact that the rewards have become less and less worth the work it takes to get them is what bothers people. 

I understand your point and agree. I was just saying if the game is just work for you and your playing for the rewards only then you will probably be disappointed most of the time.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1

All these games are set up around rewards.  This is what keeps people playing.  Trying to get to the next level, get the next reward, etc.  All I can say is that the lack of missions and rewards have definitely cut down the amount of time I play.  It's hard to believe that this was WG intention.  So, I just chalk it up to them being idiots.  

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 8:41 AM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

You paid credits for the ship; you'll get credits for the ship. Oh, wait! Maybe, as a long-term player, you got the Rahmat in early access and paid no credits at all for her! Well, you'll get the credits anyway.

I got Rahmat in the early access, and just got about 5 million credits for Rahmat in the BP. So I purchased the second level BP and got 12,895,000 credits for the Hsienyang which I had ground out, plus 500,000 for buying the BP. So almost 20 million credits from this month's battle pass plus all the other stuff, including the T6 and T8 economic packages. Acceptable from my perspective.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, palestreamer said:

I got Rahmat in the early access, and just got about 5 million credits for Rahmat in the BP. So I purchased the second level BP and got 12,895,000 credits for the Hsienyang which I had ground out, plus 500,000 for buying the BP. So almost 20 million credits from this month's battle pass plus all the other stuff, including the T6 and T8 economic packages. Acceptable from my perspective.

👍

Excellent!

I decided to sell the Rahmat and buy a T1 to fill in the position so I don't have vacant port slot.

Now I have just collected Rahmat from BP, and I get an extra port slot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a252 said:

I decided to sell the Rahmat and buy a T1 to fill in the position so I don't have vacant port slot.

Now I have just collected Rahmat from BP, and I get an extra port slot.

Yeah, that's the way to work it!

Reached level 10, got 4.44M credit and a port slot as compensation to existing Rahmat which I got  from her early access 2 years ago.

I didn't see anything when I got Rahmat from the BP. Just "reward received" but the ship was already in port. Maybe my credits went up but there was no mention anywhere that I was "compensated". I had too many free port slots to fill that would have cost me in tier 2s and 3s. Probably should have screenshotted my credits before I accepted it.

I had Rahmat already and I got about 4 million credits, a port slot and a level 0 captain.