Ummm....about the expendable/perma camo exchange...

Andrewbassg

So basically one could buy a permaflage for 6 mill credits, IF one has a corresponding expandable one in port. This must be a good one right? I mean credits → permaflage = nice, right?

EXCEPT.....if one has multiple expandables of the same type, he CANNOT buy multiple permacamos of the same type, the buying process will consume ALL expandable camos, of the SAME TYPE.  

Scratch that. My bad.

it happens that I like the Regia Marina camo and I saved up like 90 of them, because I thought that it would be nice to have them on ships and.....edit:  working as intended .

Yeah, silly me Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67...... ( indeed)

Edited by Andrewbassg

12 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

EXCEPT.....if one has multiple expandables of the same type, he CANNOT buy multiple permacamos of the same type, the buying process will consume ALL expandable camos, of the SAME TYPE.  

Per the patch notes, you should lose the ability to mount an expendable camo on a given ship once you link a permanent version to it.

Does the buying process for a single ship actually remove all those camos from the inventory, or does it just hide them in the exterior tab for that specific ship? Can you run the same conversion on another ship afterwards? If yes it’s possibly a weird UI bug, if not the new system is broken.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Does the buying process for a single ship actually remove all those camos from the inventory, or does it just hide them for that specific ship? Can you run the same conversion on another ship afterwards?

You are correct. Jumped ship without properly verifying. D4250899-7637-4DB1-9393-24C11B63FACC.gif

Indeed, the camo's still exist  (verified with another ship). So I was wrong and Wedgie indeed did the right thing..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

You are correct. Jumped ship without properly verifying. 

Bad, bad kitty.

image.png.5a072daf778714175c85235234c442cb.png 

No treats for you. 😜

• Haha 2