decided to play just subs toll end of month

ole_seabee

Seems like many bitching about subs. In my opinion they easy to destroy.

Edited by ole_seabee

Should we have a graveyard thread to bury all sub related discus....

I mean should we have a pinned thread for all sub related discussions to provide easy access to them?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I mean, he's not wrong.

The fastest way to get over performing ships nerfed is to exploit the HELL out of them.

Make the spreadsheet cry!

• Like 2

I boycotted subs upon release.  After getting nuked by a few, I decided to succumb to the logic that to effectively counter them, I must learn to play them.  During this last Christmas holiday period there was a +100%, and then a +200% first win bonus.  I took advantage of it and got all three lines to Tier 10.  I also got I-56 and Alliance in Santa crates.  Then, somehow, a Christmas elf snuck into my account and bought U-4501 for coal and Gato for steel and a coupon.

Damn it.  They are kind of fun.  And I like the underwater scenery.  I have crossed into enemy territory.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

The honest truth to it all, is if you like torping boats, subs are where its at, sure you can fire your guns, but nothing beats a good spread of homing torps

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ole_seabee said:

decided to play just subs toll end of month
 Eveyone  is crying abiut subus mostly  bbs

👍🙂  DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0377579576815b619e5af96bb3539fd8.jpg

12 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I mean, he's not wrong.

The fastest way to get over performing ships nerfed is to exploit the HELL out of them.

Make the spreadsheet cry!

10 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

I boycotted subs upon release.  After getting nuked by a few, I decided to succumb to the logic that to effectively counter them, I must learn to play them.  During this last Christmas holiday period there was a +100%, and then a +200% first win bonus.  I took advantage of it and got all three lines to Tier 10.  I also got I-56 and Alliance in Santa crates.  Then, somehow, a Christmas elf snuck into my account and bought U-4501 for coal and Gato for steel and a coupon.

Damn it.  They are kind of fun.  And I like the underwater scenery.  I have crossed into enemy territory.

There's some twisted logic in this, I suppose. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to encourage all the unicum players to play subs as much as they can, and doing operations in the mean time yourself.

Food for thought.

I don't think it's a bad thing for players to play every kind of ship in the game, even if they decide they don't care for them.