American tokens 'earnable' up to 340 tokens? Event listed 340 tokens..

Charon

image.png?ex=65d4f8e4&is=65c283e4&hm=080a437de6c48e327d229b0f316bba8ccba23c0b9cfd3a55b81a67c295704804&=

I took a gander through the discord or website but there does not seem to be any information on how we can earn those remaining 180 American Tokens. Which is a pity, worth at least a premium crate and some change. 

The language specifies that you could obtain 320 tokens from the second line of the event pass, but notably doesn’t say you could obtain that many tokens with no additional monetary investment. Gaining the full 320 tokens would require purchasing levels in addition to grinding the missions.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

To get that many, you would have had to buy your way throughout the entire event/grind on Day 1, then grind the “extra” stages at 50 points per stage. But only 25 points available per day, plus 20 more available per week.

A stout paywall just to unlock a month-long grindwall.

Edited by Utt_Bugglier
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Charon said:

image.png?ex=65d4f8e4&is=65c283e4&hm=080a437de6c48e327d229b0f316bba8ccba23c0b9cfd3a55b81a67c295704804&=

I took a gander through the discord or website but there does not seem to be any information on how we can earn those remaining 180 American Tokens. Which is a pity, worth at least a premium crate and some change. 

Yeah no, we need REAL ways to earn these tokens. Honestly, I WANT those permacamos (they have the hull numbers for their respective ships!) but I NEED a reasonable way to grind some tokens that doesn't include completing an ENTIRE battle pass and THEN barely being able to scrape up a few tokens at the end. I have....TWENTY tokens. That's it. That's all I have. I need like 980 more tokens. For goodness sake Wargaming, at least give us some for Free XP, coal, steel, credits, what have you.

The standard Perma for Yorktown is, but for the lack of her digits, the exact same camo as the one for the event, and I expect the same is true of Essex. I'd love to have the hull numbers, too... but it just ain't worth it. Not without a way of earning tokens for a less-than-ludicrous time or cash investment.

Might've been tempted if the large token stacks popped up first in the RNG bundles, but... nope. Oh well. 300 dubs (or is it 400? Can't remember if it's 100 or 200 for the T8 camos) puts everything but the numbers on both- good enough.

Edited by Wrath_of_Deadguy

I got 0 tokens and don't care. WG sales dept sure knows what they're doing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Itwastuesday said:

I got 0 tokens and don't care

Same.

With the increase in daily exp required to earn BP points as well as the increase in price, Battle pass can go to hell for all i care. Im not willing to spend money or time to grind this thing. BP caused such a burnout for me that im doing the bare minimum every day (2 ops and thats it).

Its a shame because, i love the game but the BP sucked any incentive out of me to even login and play. I cant for the life of me to find the strenght to play more than 40 mins a day.

Edited by Sidelock
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sidelock said:

Same.

With the increase in daily exp required to earn BP points as well as the increase in price, Battle pass can go to hell for all i care. Im not willing to spend money or time to grind this thing. BP caused such a burnout for me that im doing the bare minimum every day (2 ops and thats it).

Its a shame because, i love the game but the BP sucked any incentive out of me to even login and play. I cant for the life of me to find the strenght to play more than 40 mins a day.

I got the same with dockyards. In some other games these BP type things are easy to finish and very worth it compared to just straight out buying stuff. Here, I would pay for a big grind to get things I don't appreciate. Like even some super or other containers might be intresting enough but not just flags and some early access to a silver ship? 

I'm sure WG would like my money but they almost never sell anything I would buy, and I think that's just a failure from them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

To get that many, you would have had to buy your way throughout the entire event/grind on Day 1, then grind the “extra” stages at 50 points per stage. But only 25 points available per day, plus 20 more available per week.

A stout paywall just to unlock a month-long grindwall.

Hmm are you sure you can buy your way through event without grinding?

5 hours ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Yeah no, we need REAL ways to earn these tokens. Honestly, I WANT those permacamos (they have the hull numbers for their respective ships!) but I NEED a reasonable way to grind some tokens that doesn't include completing an ENTIRE battle pass and THEN barely being able to scrape up a few tokens at the end. I have....TWENTY tokens. That's it. That's all I have. I need like 980 more tokens. For goodness sake Wargaming, at least give us some for Free XP, coal, steel, credits, what have you.

Yeah. Its moderately dissapointing if the method to get more tokens on top of purchasing a battle pass was also splurging on dubs and getting battle pass levels. 

Hopefully, there is a very slim possibility that there will be a dedicated event chain to earn the rest of the 180 tokens in the next month or so before the ships are released. 

Would be a small bit of fun to open a premium lootbox and get some bit of change in credits :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Hmm are you sure you can buy your way through event without grinding?

Not “can,” but “could.” It should be over now. There was an accelerate progress button. The button was there only until you finished the first 20 stages. 

5 hours ago, Wrath_of_Deadguy said:

Can't remember if it's 100 or 200 for the T8 camos

Just 100.