10 of these or 10 of those?? hmmmm

Col_NASTY

10 of those or 10 of these?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 10 of those or 10 of these?

• Super Containers?
    • Veteran Recruiting Station Containers
    • Slab O Bacon!

So I have over 30K Community tokens, that should be exciting but I have everything they want to give as a special pull.

I have ALL the ships.

I have all but 2 of the special Camos ( don't want the last 2 ) 

Plenty of signals so I basically came down to 10 SCs and hope for Dubs?

OR

10 Veteran Recruiting Station Containers for the same reason.

My luck , I will hit PT🤨

Which would u pick? 

I'm tired of trying to Calculate the odds😁

thinking-gif-2018-1.thumb.gif.39db2b81f10e5d95a16a0708bff7b4b7.gif

• Like 1

• Col_NASTY changed the title to 10 of these or 10 of those?? hmmmm

I voted bacon because you've just made me realise I have 36k Community Tokens and I really have NO idea what to do with them. UmmmmSmiley.gif.ec11b71e72a83cb30867b232bccc6027.gif

I'll be interested to see what the math-types think is the better option.

• Haha 1

Stay away from the containers, IMO.

Wait for something you can buy directly.

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark

I would wait until 60-70K com tokens, in case they add to the t7 premium ship pool before Santa crates this year.

If you're not going for the ship crates, I think the veteran recruiting container is generally one of the better returns on your tokens. 

But my vote also goes toward saving for the ship crates (and bacon, always bacon). I'd keep a couple thousand in reserve, since WG seems to be using CT bundles in more events lately, and then put the rest into ship crates. Depending on what you have (and if you're planning to get crates at Christmas), clear out the TIer V crate list first and then save up for the Tier VII crate. Maybe keep enough on hand to buy another Tier V in case WG updates that list before the Santa Crates start up.

8 hours ago, Dareios said:

I would wait until 60-70K com tokens, in case they add to the t7 premium ship pool before Santa crates this year.

8 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

If you're not going for the ship crates, I think the veteran recruiting container is generally one of the better returns on your tokens. 

But my vote also goes toward saving for the ship crates (and bacon, always bacon). I'd keep a couple thousand in reserve, since WG seems to be using CT bundles in more events lately, and then put the rest into ship crates. Depending on what you have (and if you're planning to get crates at Christmas), clear out the TIer V crate list first and then save up for the Tier VII crate. Maybe keep enough on hand to buy another Tier V in case WG updates that list before the Santa Crates start up.

I concur with Dareios and Phoenix. Particularly, if you already have all the ships the Tiers 5 and 7 crates can give, any addition to these translates into a guaranteed, known premium ship that you cannot then receive again (unless said ship appears as a Black variant, but then again, you can't get those in Santa crates). 

I just save my CT's for when WG lets us buy stuff (tokens, bundles, etc...) for events with them.

I would just hold onto them Col_Nasty. When you have enough tokens to spend and still have enough for a crate, then spend. Always nice to have a buffer. I do wish they had a larger selection of items to buy with the tokens like normal ship upgrades, decorative flags, captains, perm camos, perm economic bonuses, etc. It would make them more desirable IMHO. 

Well I guess i'm going to have to go with that Big ole slab O Bacon!

Now to see about that Brisbane.. hmmmm 😁

xprvwpovggga1.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

xprvwpovggga1.gif

Gimme, gimme, gimme that

33 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Gimme, gimme, gimme that

No, that's my bacon! Go get your own!

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Plenty of signals so I basically came down to 10 SCs and hope for Dubs?

OR

10 Veteran Recruiting Station Containers for the same reason.

Go for the vet recruiting station containers. If you look at the drop chances, you can see that there's a 1% higher chance for them to drop doubloons - that and you won't get any of the green boosters or other useless stuff

6 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

xprvwpovggga1.gif

Bacon p0rn.  Reported!

• Haha 2

Guest Capt_of_Satisfaction
8 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

xprvwpovggga1.gif

But the bacon's got to be sizzlin' bro

Bacon.gif